This update has untested elements. Please test them, and report any issues in this thread
- Added a fix to possibly fix chest syncing issues across channels.
- Fixed it so players can no longer go into a negative balance when buying a realm from another player.
- Fixed it so player inventories should no longer be wiped when getting disconnected due to client crashes.
- Fixed it so water and lava sources can properly be picked up using buckets.
- Fixed it so slabs should sync properly.
- Made it so punching leaves counts for credits again.
- Made it so punching out fire syncs across channels.
- Made it so trees do NOT sync across channels.
- Made it so block formation (ex: ice in a snow biome) syncs across channels. (Needs testing)
- Made it so block spreading (ex: mushrooms spreading) syncs across channels. (Needs testing)
- Made it so block fading (ex: snow melting) syncs across channels. (Needs testing)
- Really fixed the chest syncing issues this time.
- Fixed issues caused by logging out immediately after death.
- Changed how block form/fade/spread methods work.
- Fixed issue with anti-inventory wipe fix.