Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
By gl1tch
Spawn City needs your help!

Spawn City is suffocating on the bile and filth of those who purposely choke the life out of the heart of our server!

Spawn City has been under siege for too long! It is time to fight back!

Who can help?
  • You
  • Your Friends
Why should I care about Spawn City?
Because Spawn City cares about you!

Do I need to leave my realm in order to join the cause?
No!

What can I do to help?
Grow Spawn City and crush those who stand in the way of our goals.

What about diplomacy?
You're welcome to try it.

Why does Spawn City need to grow?
Spawn City doesn't need to grow. It needs to thrive.

Why are you doing this?
Any mother would do the same for her young.

Is it more patriotic if I ditch my current realm and join Spawn City?
Hell yes!

Who are our enemies?
Any realm close enough to Spawn City that prevents its growth. As Spawn City grows so do our enemies.

How do we grow Spawn City if it is blocked?
By eliminating or shrinking the realms that block us

How do we do that?
Diplomacy or War.

What do we do?
Everything you can to destroy our oppressors.

Where do I sign up?
In your heart.

Really though, can I sign up somewhere?
There will be a Spawn City Militia office in Spawn City shortly, you can place your name on a sign if you wish, or in this forum.

Are you the leader of Spawn City Militia?
Spawn City Militia is all, and one. There is no leader.

Will I be in danger if I join Spawn City Militia?
Only if you get caught doing bad things.

Are bad things necessary?
If you believe that the end justifies the means.
By Sharingan616
Um... I have to say this.

Griefing is not allowed. Do not grief.
Don't make the admins regret unbanning you Gl1tch. :/

Edit: and of course, you go ahead and grief anyways.
Last edited by Sharingan616 on Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Wambotrot
I fixed up the beach with Spritzo I think it was, then I logged on about an hour later and it was completely ravaged again. I'm tired of spawn city being kicked around. I'll join for sure.
By connorartman97
Well destroying the cities around spawn that are "unused" could be considered greifing... or it could be considered warfare.. I mean part of the war against the cities around spawn is tearing them down so i personally think it would be ok to tear down the unused cities around spawn.
By Emershaan
Connor, he isn't in any way referring to 'unused cities'. He's intending to grief absolutely everything, especially active realms and private homes, within a mile of spawn. It has nothing to do with preventing anybody from griefing spawn, and very very little to do with expanding spawn. He has a personal ego issue against me that was multiplied by ten when he got banned for griefing my realm last time.

Furthermore, spawn really has no need to expand its plot of land any further. It's currently using up very, very little of the huge area it already has. It's a tiny village and a ton of unused space. Actually build your own city before you go trashing everybody else.

I've done absolutely nothing to harm or threaten Spawn City, or for that matter, even offend Gl1tch. I'm puzzled as to what the hell his deal was in the first place that he was willing to bash his head against the very community he's going on and on about supposedly defending and start a fight with the admins.

There's no reasoning to any of this. There's nothing to gain and plenty to lose for everybody.

And Gl1tch, as much as you hate Creepington, underneath it all, you ARE a creeper. You set your sights on a random bystander, shamble over to them, and kill yourself off in order to indiscriminately blast everything in sight, no matter what it is and who put it there, with no reason whatsoever. That is, unless you get killed off before you can explode. Which the admins are bound to take care of, yet again.
By mooglar
I don't agree to the elimination of other realms, and see no reason for the surrounding region to be a major threat to Spawn City. If anything surrounding regions add color to Spawn City.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

I support the creation of the militia if they help eliminate the threat of Spawn City border campers. Mains concern should be foreign threats... ne're-do-wells... new players with the intent to grief Spawn City.
By connorartman97
Emershaan wrote:Connor, he isn't in any way referring to 'unused cities'. He's intending to grief absolutely everything, especially active realms and private homes, within a mile of spawn. It has nothing to do with preventing anybody from griefing spawn, and very very little to do with expanding spawn. He has a personal ego issue against me that was multiplied by ten when he got banned for griefing my realm last time.

Furthermore, spawn really has no need to expand its plot of land any further. It's currently using up very, very little of the huge area it already has. It's a tiny village and a ton of unused space. Actually build your own city before you go trashing everybody else.

I've done absolutely nothing to harm or threaten Spawn City, or for that matter, even offend Gl1tch. I'm puzzled as to what the hell his deal was in the first place that he was willing to bash his head against the very community he's going on and on about supposedly defending and start a fight with the admins.

There's no reasoning to any of this. There's nothing to gain and plenty to lose for everybody.

And Gl1tch, as much as you hate Creepington, underneath it all, you ARE a creeper. You set your sights on a random bystander, shamble over to them, and kill yourself off in order to indiscriminately blast everything in sight, no matter what it is and who put it there, with no reason whatsoever. That is, unless you get killed off before you can explode. Which the admins are bound to take care of, yet again.

I agree with you, but i was talking about unused cities (as you said)

and who own creepington?
By Emershaan
Connor, I own Creepington. And I'm currently rebuilding after Gl1tch completely trashed it. He keeps doing this because he spontaneously developed some kind of ego issue with me the other day.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]