Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
By magercj
bump cuz most of us are back

edit:

Applications will open shortly! We are looking for new member who also have skype! Willing to help out old and new minecraft players :D. Have some pretty decent stuff planned, so stay in touch with me in-game or forums.
By FrostyBirth
xShockWavex wrote:I wanna pvp so much. :)
Trust me Shock, you don't.
At least, not here.
By magercj
FrostyBirth wrote:
xShockWavex wrote:I wanna pvp so much. :)
Trust me Shock, you don't.
At least, not here.

Don't worry, I'm planning something around the current pvp system. It's like a battle-like situation.
By Meowrocket
Bu1ld0g wrote:If its some kind of organised tourament system you could be on to a winner. Otherwise pvp on MineRealm - camp the nether. Cue lots of arguments.
Eh, there's been a nice actual time of civilized-(ish) pvp in the trade room during the Mist, at least while I was playing. No one camped spawn, so you'd die, go home and grab a sword, tp to trade, and brawl to the death. It was rather enjoyable, really, and everyone returned items back to their owners. it was a good change from the campers in the nether and Spawn.
By Bu1ld0g
Meowrocket wrote:
Bu1ld0g wrote:If its some kind of organised tourament system you could be on to a winner. Otherwise pvp on MineRealm - camp the nether. Cue lots of arguments.
Eh, there's been a nice actual time of civilized-(ish) pvp in the trade room during the Mist, at least while I was playing. No one camped spawn, so you'd die, go home and grab a sword, tp to trade, and brawl to the death. It was rather enjoyable, really, and everyone returned items back to their owners. it was a good change from the campers in the nether and Spawn.
I'm guessing the regular campers were not online during this
By Meowrocket
Bu1ld0g wrote:
Meowrocket wrote:
I'm guessing the regular campers were not online during this
I'm pretty sure they weren't, and it was like 3 AM for me, so...
I just want to see some things to discourage (at least) spawn camping, because they have no chance to do anything before you mow them down. THey can't call for help, can't get gear, and can't hide.
By Tee
Meowrocket wrote:I just want to see some things to discourage (at least) spawn camping, because they have no chance to do anything before you mow them down. THey can't call for help, can't get gear, and can't hide.
That's been fixed ;)
By magercj
TeeJayDub wrote:
Meowrocket wrote:I just want to see some things to discourage (at least) spawn camping, because they have no chance to do anything before you mow them down. THey can't call for help, can't get gear, and can't hide.
That's been fixed ;)
Yeah, but I hardly see spawn camping as a problem. I see the enchanted armor, enchanted swords, and all the BS potions that Notch has put in.

I really don't have time to build a giant arena atm, but Im planning on the max armor to be iron with stone swords for actual PVP.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]