Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
By Snipper64
Ello. If you know me or not, but In the past I've been a pretty fun leader, so far some of my members have been (sorry idk exact spelling on all of them e_e ) wickmen, sharington, werruz, teh_n00b.

You need 5 members to make a private realm, which is what I am aiming for.

I shall be making a huge fortress, and later hopefully filled with many traps, and redstone related wonders. it will have a nice min too.

Things about me-
-I give members free stuff alot of time
-I admit I am kinda a control freak making the main fortress, but any help is welcomed
-I make really over the top stuff, just for fun, sure, a huge underground base made out of stone may seem like fun, but I would go through the hassle of taking out the walls, and replacing them with wood, and book shelfs, looks really cool.
-we got pizza
-I protect members, If someone giving you hard time, I'll deal with it.

Things I need in members
-to be active (well I prefer this)
-be loyal (just please don't join, and leave the next day, well unless you really hate me that much :P )
-have taste for war (prefer, but not needed)
-Have taste for creativity (prefer, but not needed)
-don't steal from me or members >.>
-hard working for first few days of realm

so please join my realm. I am still thinking of a name, but seeing how it's a fortress, we are a team, and I got a spy outfit, I figure realm TF2 would be a good enough name for now. either join it yourself (you can from what I hear), or wait for me to get on.

*I didn't make realm yet, a few hours till new server goes up, but I will be making it asap
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]