Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
By AtaNowak

Labor gives birth to ideas

Hello fellow miners.

I am here to present you the city me and Suleyman built. We have put a lot of work and love in to the city and always imagined that someday people will live in it.

Here we are and that day has come that Labor City goes public and opens its arms for this great community.

Labor city currently has a Library , a Ship , a Monument , a Metro System (Limited for now) , Underground Tunnel System (Reaching all through Labor City , Highways on air , Interconnected Towers , Underground City (Under Construction) , High Quality Lots , Space for lots of new citizens , Merchants District (ready ovens, storage and craft boxes) and a Bank.

Me and Suleymanabi as the builders of this city will be overseers.

and our Security advisor is Mr.DankMoe

Lots

You can only purchase ground with the overview of the overseers. The ground that the house will be built on will be discussed and property will be chosen cooperatively with the overseers.

This is Labor City.

Our main focus is to play together and create a little community around this town where we can hang out with like minded people and mine , build etc...

All Labor City Constructions are holy...

and are not to be changed (except by the supervision of the overseers). You can only change your building on your land. You aren't supposed to touch anything.

Purchasing an existing Lot..

If you want you can also get a existing lot but the work you need to put in this City all together will be more than your casually purchased land.

Sharing is Caring

If you have a extra 64 cobblestone you don't need or 10 wool that you find useless always put it in the city bank. If you need something go check it out if anything you might be needing is there.

A Creeper is chasing me!...

Try to lead him out of the city and put a torch on the position where the mobs spawn.

Griefing...

If you grief we will get you banned.

Oh sorry i blew up the stairs?...

Tell it to one of the Overseers and help us repair it...

What is IronForge?

It is still under a construction it is the underground version of labor city with engraved houses etc. It will and is being used as the Labor City Mining Facility. The reason is that the projects main aim is to reach the bottom of the earth cluster.

We are welcoming everybody who is nice helpful and want to play with a bunch of miners!

Here are some screenshots!

Last edited by AtaNowak on Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:14 am, edited 4 times in total.
By eagleclaw6
Wow this looks great! I'll try to talk to you ingame to get directions.
By SuleymanAbi
A House Facing The Sea

The Great Library of Labor City

Marketplace

The Docks

Marketplace and the Overseer Tower

Labor City Monument aka Worker's Memorial

Labor City Awaits You!

You can contact me or AtaNowak ingame for more information.
By AtaNowak
Our City is honouring our first citizens.

Cogohst.

Polishambassador.
By hellboy9900
that looks amazing! is it by any chance near my nature perserve? hell valley? if it was, i would really like to connect towns so we both could have more space and a bigger community!
By AtaNowak
Both Cities are far away from each other.

but i need to ask the other overseer for consideration.
By hellboy9900
ok and is your city west, east, north, south, northeast,southeast, northwest, southwest from spawn? cuz if its northeast then its close to my place, if its directly east then its close to my other town
By eagleclaw6
hellboy9900 wrote:ok and is your city west, east, north, south, northeast,southeast, northwest, southwest from spawn? cuz if its northeast then its close to my place, if its directly east then its close to my other town
I think it's Northeast.
By AtaNowak
Its North East of Spawn.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]