Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
By eah
I figure I'd stir up some excitement and announce that JackDeCkEr's plots are disbanding and the plots of interest are located at -100, -200. AFAIK, the disband script works for the first 15 minutes of every hour, and according to /profile jackdecker, they could disband anytime within the next 48 hours if he doesn't login.

Of course, be aware that there's a rule where you can't buy a plot for the sole purpose of reselling it for profit. And if it does disband and you end up getting it, you'll likely need permission from the staff to touch anything.

If, for whatever reason, you're after his plots which are more than 500 blocks from spawn, you need to apply to purchase them.

Have fun!
By monkeychunks
eah2119 wrote:
monkeychunks wrote:He logged... Lost so much sleep to camp them... I am done camping spawn realms for a while... The disband system also seems to be a day off.
TeeJay thinks that they would never have disbanded.

See /profile comradspooner and http://minerealm.com/rankings/?page=217
That is very likely the case because they should have disbanded and I'm pretty sure every realm I have camped has disbanded on the right date.
By Rick
I guess that's a good thing for me in this case because I think it's been longer than a month since I've logged in.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]