Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
By The_Pandemic
Sooo ive been gone for about 2.5 years... no doubt that exodus is gone and so is the club. but i am wondering, what can i get with 400k these days. and anyone from old minerealm still play :)?

also should i build another club / who knows what? and any word on when 1.8 update will hit our server :D?
By eah
The_Pandemic wrote:and any word on when 1.8 update will hit our server :D?
The way things are going, it's more likely that the server will downgrade to beta 1.8 than to upgrade to 1.8. That's another way of saying it's not very likely. Expect it to take longer than the 1.7 update.
By KingSpartacus
Hey Pan!
good to see you back! I rather enjoyed Club Seduction, was pretty cool I thought! I reckon at least the ground floor should be re-built, as well as the dance room with the flashing floor, perhaps even with a bar in it?
As for who's around, I'm sort of here, Torn, Silver, syntax etc are still around :)

Is The_Alliteration coming back at all?

KingS
By The_Pandemic
allit and i broke up about a year ago and i moved to texas, so no i dont think she will be back. and yeah rebuilding would be fun. right now ive got a small plot in the mesa since i have never seen it before. but rebuilding something beautiful like that at spawn could be fun, Spent alot of time on terraria and starbound. just building neat 2d things :D

part of the ferriswheel is still alive, and so is the storage, (but not the plots with the boxes) lol

Do you think he is going to do a wipe with the 1.8? he had said over and over no wipes... but i see that the world was wiped again :) ( i am pro wipe )

but yep yep, know anyone with a spawn realm or 4 for sale :D?
By dlgn
Hey, I remember you!

Vaguely (I was still within my first year 2.5 years ago).

Anyway, welcome back! If I've got my tineline right, you've missed a lot. In no particular order: the Other Server, the Second Great Purge, Operation OP, NinjaloGate, the youtuber who shall not be named, the rise of WoG, romantic Deel©orp fanfiction, (possibly) garden spawn, high-up spawn, field spawn, the Great Unfinished Spawn Renovation That Never Got Finished Because Everyone But Cobaya18 Quit Then He Got Banned, Sandbeast 2.0, the new mob cap, the April Fools Day block reversal lava world and chat switching, achievements, MineRealm Style, Helpbot spamming more than the people it banned, a public land wipe, the introduction of The Wilderness, the change from /realm to /plot, and many, many other things.

We've been up to 120 players at once, regularly, with noobs joining (and generally being banned) every ten seconds. We're currently dying, with around 10 players on most of the time. MineRealm has changed a LOT, but some things will always remain the same:

(Click on the image for context.)

Anyway, welcome back! We're glad to have you.

~dlgn
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]