Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
Dark_Zekrom wrote:Can I be an honorary Nightingale? :3 The Independence Knights and your guild can be allies :D
Ooh, that would be a good idea. If you guys are cool with that kinda thing I want to also, since I have people in my guild who might be mad if I disband it.
Infamouspally wrote:We r not looking to link guilds, we r just recruiting if you guys r wanting to join we would love to have you both.
Oh.
Well, that sorta sucks for me.
Have fun with your guild and all.
SkullRose wrote:I don't understand how that sucks or what benefits there would be in linking guilds.
The fact that I have a several people who would be extremely angry if I disbanded our guild, which is why I was hoping there were a way to just provide supplies and work with y'all but evidently there isn't.
Okay, just expect to maybe see me once every few weeks... maybe once or twice every thirty days. I wanted a reason to play again, but if I can't really help then there's no reason to. Tied down by past responsibilities and my one thing I can offer has been shunned, so have fun.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]