Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
By 11Hax
I died in Nether, about 12 hours ago, and lost a full dia armor set, a dia sword a bow and an enderchest. The bow was named "Try to Survive", maybe even the armour had the same name, and the sword "Withering Strike". I am not sure about the names, but something like that.

If someone have found/find it, of course you are not obligated to give anything to me but I would be glad if I get it back =)
By Unbound
11Hax wrote:I died in Nether, about 12 hours ago, and lost a full dia armor set, a dia sword a bow and an enderchest. The bow was named "Try to Survive", maybe even the armour had the same name, and the sword "Withering Strike". I am not sure about the names, but something like that.

If someone have found/find it, of course you are not obligated to give anything to me but I would be glad if I get it back =)
Probably despawned
By Prodigy9
Unbound wrote:Probably despawned
Doesn't the timer for despawning progress only when the chunk is loaded? Depending on where in the nether it was, the stuff could still be there.
By monkeychunks
Always log out when you die like that and staff might check your lat log out coords for you. Or install a mod that shows your coords, this is not cheating because shaddowcraft did this and is a allowed mod.
By Meowrocket
monkeychunks wrote:Always log out when you die like that and staff might check your lat log out coords for you. Or install a mod that shows your coords, this is not cheating because shaddowcraft did this and is a allowed mod.
or just leave f3 up in the corner like I do. ._.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]