Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
By Piewarrior27
i hav found dat dey hav chanjed d name of d iron trench 2 "The Iron Spa And Resort" nd hav cuvered da entranc in greval. i cal false advertizing! Dey shuld chenge da name to Irron Deth Plac nd labal all chests wit iron in dem with Corpsez! it is fact dat golemz enjoy de survivor camp jaccuzi bettr sinc at de time of post, der r 10 golems swimmin der, aall livin nd enjoyin de fresh watr comin from de sky! Gollemz nid rites nd dey shuld be free nd have enuf poppys 2 last dem 4 evr!
\I encurage all gollems dat hav escaped 2 come 2 de survivr camp nd tell ur stori wit odder golemz to giv gollem wrights!

FRE THW GELoOMS!

Also, a note to dlgn: I was pretty much the one that started this when I put up some signs on chamm's realm, which is next to the iron jacuuzi spa thing. This wasn't meant to mock you social justice whatevers, but I can say that you've been pretty darn annoying, telling us what we can and can't say. I have nothing against you personally, in fact, you're a pretty cool guy, but the way you're acting on the forums is very obnoxious. You take offence at every little thing, and try to force us to go along with what you say. Let us have our jokes here, and go preach equality to people who are actually doing things that are bad. I'm sure that most of us here aren't discriminating against people, and in reality, you're making it worse by giving people who fight for equality a bad name. Now I see you with the matches, so put them away. Don't reply to this post, since I'm not here to derail the thread or start a flame war. I repeat, PUT THE TORCH DOWN. Nobody reply to any reply to this that is an arguement, and all will be well :)
tl;dr: This was not meant to be offensive, FREE DA GOLEMZ
By Grelman
I have evidence of the golems mistreatment. I was peacefully building a home in my artificial woods near spawn. And I caught a glimpse of this horrific sight.

These are believed to be the same golems who were just moments ago thrown into a jacuzzi to make it seem like they were receiving special treatment. At the time of this screenshot they were no doubt being dragged by ropes to a reeducation camp to be beaten for enjoying themselves at the expense of the heartless Iron Trench co.
By Piewarrior27
Here we have an artist's interpretation of what it may be like inside one of these horrid contraptions, as all of our spies mysteriously dissapeared:
image.jpg
image.jpg (823.65 KiB) Viewed 3332 times
Just because they cannot show facial expressions doesnt mean they dont habe feelings!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]