Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!

Would you want Event Hosting in the future?

Yes
79%
No
21%
By dlgn
Eetrab wrote:It saddens me that one single post on a small, quite innocuous thread can change your mood so much. You should probably work on that.
If you saw a ban request for you, you'd probably be quite irritated. You have an emotional investment in playing on MineRealm, and River has one in this suggestion. He experienced something fun, got an a idea and got excited, made a suggestion, and saw you post an overly negative comment despite clearly having not read through the thread.
Eetrab wrote:But to be serious, I praise good things and condemn bad things. Sure my delivery might be a little harsh but that's my opinion. Plus, I don't have to 'get off this thread' because it is a community thread, intended specifically for the community of Minerealm to share their and debate their opinions on a various slew of topics.
You have the right to have an opinion, and you have the right to share it--but since this is a private server, there are limits. Remember rule 13: Respect all mods and players. While you are often respectful, you tend to toe the line in times when it's quite unnecessary. As for getting off this thread, that was probably River getting upset and wanting you to stop being negative. Again, rule 13.
Eetrab wrote:If you haven't already caught on, I don't like this suggestion because it suggests players are entitled to rare events and can demand them at their whim. I would like having weekly events, but let the owner do that himself, not be pressured (if that's possible) into doing it by the community.
To some extent, demanding things is what the Suggestions forum is for. Furthermore, River merely requested that Intelli give the job of creating a weekly event to a volunteer. Now it's in Communities and, as such, may not even require staff involvement.

You're shutting down valid discussion by focusing exclusively (and somewhat disrespectfully) on the apparent negative aspects (which have already been addressed), Eetrab. Please don't do that.

~dlgn
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]