Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
Meowrocket wrote: I applaud you, good sir. Best looking subway I've ever seen. it's not just a 3x3 tunnel that has no wall coverings, you actually made it beautiful. :P
I may ride the subway a couple times just to see that part. :3
Wait till you hit about x=1250.
But seriously, Zellbud is going to need to give perms cuz pieville cuts the subway in two at about x=1050 or so (please please please, thanks).
By Tee
I'm done out to x500, so just 100 blocks thru redkiller's realms now to connect to Bezzay's BeachTown section. Should have that done tomorrow, so if everyone in my first post can replace the rails, the east line will then be complete out to at least x800.

Not sure what Bu1ld0g and gallinka have done beyond that point yet ... need to do another run along it.
I was too tired last night to post an update. With the exception that TeeJayDub noted, you can WALK the subway until it ends at an abandoned mineshaft tunnel at approx x =1525. Any stops east of that point need to be know by posting here so we can coordinate connecting beyond that. The exact coords of the complete tunnel (end) are x = 1525, y = 29, z = 29. I am willing to lay down the track and suppy the rail to x = 1525 IF I can get a small donation of gold/redstone (I just don't have enough). About a stack of gold blocks and 2 stacks of redstone should do it. Also, the track around the Brome subway stop (x= 750-850?) all needs to be replaced (tore out in preperation for the wipe?). That is private land.

I took a bunch of screenshots of the tunnel last night. I will post a few (or all) of them if I have some time tonight.
Eetrab wrote:If we can build a subway to Abyssus I can help.
I don't want to speak for TeeJayDub BUUUT....

This thread was started by TeeJayDub for the east subway. While I know the south line is important too (it is!), perhaps starting a new thread for the south line would be better.

Here is a link to the (old) map of the subway (warning, not updated, YET (thanks in advance though kerovon)):

http://minerealm.com/community/viewtopi ... ted+subway
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]