Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
Basically, yeah. I would do it all myself but my to-do list is too filled up already and a few extra sets of hands would be great. I'm looking for high-standard terraformers who can carve out the sides of this chasm with me. It's pretty huge, surrounds a lot of the Eastern side of Westfarthing and is down to level 20, I believe. It's kinda crazy.. I already dug this whole thing out with only my hands and a few dia picks (didn't have eff 4 unb 3 at the start of the project), so you can expect that I'd need some help by now.
To apply to help out, answer the following here:
-Can you supply your own picks? (You don't have to)
-Are you a skilled terraformer? I expect all work to be of high-standard and good quality ;)
-Can you invest time into this project? (Not all your time, but as much as you can comfortably)
That's pretty much it. If you want (although it's not required) you can post pics of your work on here. I'd really appreciate help. I'm expecting to build an city in the chasm, and the surrounding gorges will pour into it creating a kind of river. I'll probably also connect the chasm city to the underground halls and the enclave.
Attachments
Portion not started yet.
Portion not started yet.
2014-01-29_20.22.00.png (802.39 KiB) Viewed 2787 times
Finished ravine / example.
Finished ravine / example.
2014-01-29_20.19.46.png (977.23 KiB) Viewed 2787 times
How far down do you want it?

EDIT: I can probably supply my own picks (unless it's unfathomably huge), I'm a reasonable good terraformer, and I can invest most of my time into it, although I don't have that much time to play MineRealm in the first place.

~dlgn
dlgn wrote:How far down do you want it?

EDIT: I can probably supply my own picks (unless it's unfathomably huge), I'm a reasonable good terraformer, and I can invest most of my time into it, although I don't have that much time to play MineRealm in the first place.

~dlgn
It's already been dug out, it just needs to be carved. Basically, we're carving the walls to make them look natural. It's okay if you don't have too much time, any time you can invest is good. I'll talk to you ingame and start you off :P
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]