Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
Sorry.
Its a no from me.
Isn't spawn laggy enough? Wont having all that grass and extra blocks make it worst?
Nice build, but I don't think it should be that. Based around it yes, but... Hmm... Yh.

Convince me otherwise
By Bu1ld0g
DragonSlayer155 wrote: Isn't spawn laggy enough? Wont having all that grass and extra blocks make it worst?
No, lag at spawn is cause by your PC having to render all the massive builds there.

Yes from me though, lets have a spawn to be proud of.
By Tee
TornadicManiac wrote:It would be nice if we were asked if we would kindly donate our spawn realms for this project, but alas, not a word.
I understand where you're coming from Torn, but the design was originally put together in the spirit of Intelli's invitation to submit designs for consideration in the link below:

http://minerealm.com/community/viewtopi ... =7&t=13725

Mitchie probably should have posted it in that thread to avoid a lot of the angst that has arisen in this thread.
It looks nice with shaders. What's it look without? One suggestion I'd make for the build is to drop the level of everything (minus the existing spawn road/sign/etc) 1-2 blocks, to improve visibility from the road. If this has the full support of the realm owners, I'll be for any sort of change to spawn. They happen to be 'Staff', but this isn't a 'Staff decision'. Lets not forget they're players who enjoy building too. ;) Why not just suggest to the realm owners that spawn be changed, and go from there?
Shaders make everything look nice, but I'm not convinced. Looks just kinda like a mess to me. :/

Not saying something shouldn't be done with spawn, it is kinda plain. I kinda like not lagging at /spawn and /trade though. Another point is that the realms around it certainly aren't plain, if people really wanna see something fancy they can walk 50 blocks in any direction.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]