Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
So everyone, this is the result so far of your help and kindness. Please read everything or as much as you can, and bombard me with as much praise and criticism as you can manage afterwards.

Here in the land of Westfarthing and behind the closed doors of a humble house is written a tale of epic truths and legends. This is not so much a story, as rather a historical recounting of Minerealm’s history. Although few great legends or news have been made in Wesfarthing, it is the land beyond the borders of our realms that have seen the rise and fall of great men and kingdoms. And so here it is; the story of those men and their journeys which have shaped the fortunes of what we know today:
The following is not the story as it would be told in finished order, or the complete book at all. This is rather a rough draft of what I have written so far.
Chapter (?) – The Rise of Empires
Here the story of the third age begins. This is an age that has seen the rise and fall of even the most powerful empires and the greatest players. It was in this age that the in ash and rubble some created great cities that glimmered like jewels wrought from hard stone. And while some perished, it was these few that rose from humble beginnings to great peaks who helped to form what we know today. A few of these were Terra Nova (Ceteri?), Foxtopia, NTC, Abyssus, and Roanoke. Our story of these people begins in spawn city, or rather not. Spawn at the dawn of this age was much unlike what it is at the time of writing this book. Then, it was a wasteland barren and griefed. But in the ashes of this land few rose to sweep them away, and here their story is retold:
“People mostly worked for themselves and although there were a couple of towns, they were not very prominent. However, it was inevitable that this would change. We saw the rise of groups of players who helped each other to become the richest players on the server. One group, called Foxtopia, emerged from the small shop that Texas_Hitman started with Mtndewzane, Terrancejones and some other names that are lost in history. They were rivaled by a group of players known to be the biggest trolls of the server. The name of that group changed quite often but approximately consisted of the same people. They have been known as Nova, Ceteri and a couple of other names I have forgotten.” ~BSGSamuel – ‘Rich and famous’
Both groups were on the rise and acquiring wealth at a phenomenal speed, and both began to buy land at spawn. At the dawn of the third age, spawn was not a place known to bare to property and dwellings of those who were splendidly rich and fabulously famous. No, as it was said, this place was bare and of stone and ash. However, one day The Leader Intelli decided that spawn realms would cost Fifty Thousand credits each, raising their worth and making it more prestigious to own one. These realms were sold quickly, Foxtopia claiming their right to the most prominent ones outside the spawn building. It was here that Foxtopia set up a shop, which made great business and massive amounts of money. Nova, knowing that it could not be left in the dust opened their own store a bit further from spawn. The Nova Store was a massive building wrought mostly of glass and displayed their name, NOVA, prominently in glowstone on the front. As the Foxtopia store became less active and Nova made its bound for economic superiority. It was also in this group that members of the High Council; Staff, resided. This made the group very trustworthy and respected. However this shield would fall not long.
The Nova store continued to have an endless inventory of items to sell, which were both necessities and rarities that brought them their fortunes in cash. Indeed their inventory was endless, and when members of the High Council were made aware that Nova had been illegally duplicating items, the participators and those who knew of the crimes were banned. This severely tarnished the reputation of Nova. They were reborn as Ceteri shortly after.

Thank you BSGSam for your books, they have been a great help in the writing so far and a HUGE info source. The following are sources for the writing of this book: ‘Humble beginnings’ –BSG, ‘Rich and famous’-BSG, Mitchie151’s PM, and other assorted texts. More of the book will be posted shortly, thank you everyone for your help so far, although much is still needed!
Read through this thread.

Also, as a side note, if you want to make an accurate and very detailed book (which would probably be at least 30 pages long, and possibly up to several hundred) the best way to do so would be to just browse through the forums from the very beginning; they give a good sense of what's going on. Then, with the information you get from that, you can query individual users about specific issues and endeavors.

Also, how detailed do you want to make it? For instance, are you going to talk about Frosty and his alts, their history, guilds, the big reveal, his different bans and PVP alliances, the spawn realm he acquired, etc.? Are you going to talk about me joining Vortex and helping repair the skelly grinder, becoming known as "Stalkerbot" after the incident that we all know about, getting OneMan's account, etc.? Or is it going to be more of a vague outline of the general events of what's going on MineRealm? Because while the detailed version would be fantastic to read, I'm aware that it would be extraordinarily difficult to make.

~dlgn
Last edited by dlgn on Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
daimond_boss wrote:A few of these were Terra Nova (Ceteri?)
Terra Celestis was the very first part of the 'Terra Nova, Ceteri' thread.
Terra Nova, as I was told at the time, was an offshoot from Terra Celestis. Later they rejoined, forming a union called Ceteri. This is the most accurate information I can give, as it has been years and I can't even remember last week well.

And to clear up what's wrong on the minerealm wiki:

Terra Celestis was conceptually and partially actually created by Cogohst and the player Tyadran, who no one EVER remembers.

And yes, I know this because I knew both of them IRL, and Tyadran spent WEEKS sketching plans on graph paper, and he and Cog would regularly meet up and discuss things. Just get that part straight...

Oh, and though they only ever completed Orion, 4 other towers were planned in the original Terra Celestis: Orion and 3 others making a square around a large, central tower made of Obsidian (I need to locate Tyadran's papers on everything they had planned...)
Last edited by Meowrocket on Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
If MineRealm still exists in two or three years, a bunch of us will probably be gone, and people will be linking back to our threads, recognizing a few of us who are still there, or who they know from stories. As for the rest of us, they'll be thinking "who are these people?" One of my goals on MineRealm is to be one of the users who is remembered.
dlgn wrote:If MineRealm still exists in two or three years, a bunch of us will probably be gone, and people will be linking back to our threads, recognizing a few of us who are still there, or who they know from stories. As for the rest of us, they'll be thinking "who are these people?" One of my goals on MineRealm is to be one of the users who is remembered.
The big problem is, who do you remember more: savesthedazed or lightbulbs?
Meowrocket wrote:
daimond_boss wrote:Oh, and though they only ever completed Orion, 4 other towers were planned in the original Terra Celestis: Orion and 3 others making a square around a large, central tower made of Obsidian (I need to locate Tyadran's papers on everything they had planned...)
I used to have a faction called Orion ._.
lel
*edit*
Lightbulbs.. he was notorious for everything under the sun.
daimond_boss wrote:
Meowrocket wrote:
daimond_boss wrote:Oh, and though they only ever completed Orion, 4 other towers were planned in the original Terra Celestis: Orion and 3 others making a square around a large, central tower made of Obsidian (I need to locate Tyadran's papers on everything they had planned...)
I used to have a faction called Orion ._.
lel
*edit*
Lightbulbs.. he was notorious for everything under the sun.
that quoting stuff going on at the top, IDK what that is. anyway, that was the first of our towers, and we weren't 'ripping off' your faction... this was back in february of 2011 when I joined we were halfway finished with the tower.
I never said they were ripping anything of.. I didn't even say anything about them at all, only that I had a faction that was coincidentally also called Orion. Obviously you wouldn't be ripping it off anyways because Orion was from 2012.
eah2119 wrote:The Country System
Some of us took it as a challenge, the rest of the populous mourned over their leaders' taxation. Countries were eventually abolished. There's probably an official thread with all the details.
That actually sounds really cool. Imagine if when you have a certian minimal number of realms you can create a country with them, and toggle the rules like pvp, griefing/looting, (taxation), politics, ect. That would bring a lot of new purpose and adventure to the realm system as a whole.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]