Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
deathbob123 wrote:I remember the good old spawns when you took a waterfall to get into trade.And what happened to shampoolord? one of the old old admins when i had come back on after a year or so he was gone.
He got banned during the purge but he's back now.
I think one good thing to do would be to think about what some of MineRealm's major historical events have been. For example (in no particular order):

The Nether Wars
NTC's Banning
The Great Purge
TF and The Second Great Purge
The Permaban of Ninjalo (and the subsequent forum autocorrect)
Major MineRealm Updates (2.0, 3.0, 4.0)
The Permaban of Lightbulbs
The 1.8 Realm Wipe

and so on. It would be good to document them (although I can't honestly say that they would be impartial, considering that certain powerful individuals have an interest in how various matters are viewed).

~dlgn
Here's the second completed chapter. Enjoy!

Chapter (?) Birth in Ashes
The recent chapter told of the times that shaped the foundations of the communities and factions we know today. The tale left off at the fall of Nova and the reforming of what was known as Ceteri, and it was at this point that the rising tide of wealth and happiness in this age soon came to an end. Many players had acquired considerable wealth in the golden period of the third age, when Nova and Foxtopia were still powerful and thriving empires. These players no longer needed to depend on the community for accomplishment and wholesomeness, their wealth that held these things was their pride. And so in turn, trading became rare and the economy was slowly sinking into a depression. The air in these times was also becoming tense and angry; many people argued and quarreled, and this became a common occurrence in the daily motion of things. Ceteri and its affiliates had lost its strong reputation as much of this quarreling had come from them. This is where the great empires of steel, with stores wrought from stone and cities like precious gems in hard rock truly fell, and their once strong bonds strained and stretched finally broke.
But, in the ashes of all this loss and sinking, there was some good. By this time spawn city had become far better. Many of the lucky and rich owners of spawn land built beautiful and vast towers and buildings to show off their wealth and plenty. But with plenty and wealth, there is often emptiness. In places where the road was hard and the going was tough, many people had felt more fulfilled and life was still moving forward at a rocky but progressive pace. Those who were surrounded with riches turned to violence and combat as entertainment. PVP became more popular and the walls of the Nether region were soon covered in the spilt blood of the lesser. Although the blood of many had been spent, there was still yet to be done. A new faction rose to take Ceteri’s throne, and it is at this point that the first half of the second age ends. Clouds came, and the sky became dismal and brought oblivion for what once was.
From what I can remember... I think my memory starts at end-Alpha?

1. The Apocalypse (basically, cause people went around burning their own builds and blowing up stuff cause it was gonna be all gone the next day anyway :P)
2. New Beginnings (The server was started up once more in Beta form, with the expanding plots and whatnot.) (2.0)
2.5. Lightbulbs and the NTC (he was the best person at keeping newbies from joining who would give up under pressure. If you survive his first week or so of assassinations by diamond sword, he will let you live.)
3. Nether Wars
4. (I believe about here is where the arena opened.)
5. (It starts getting fuzzy, as I never left my home XP ) stuff.... (Update to 3.0 somewhere in here...)
6. "that" server
7. The Purge of "Them" (me and others from TF)
8. I have no idea anymore
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]