Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!

Choose the Mascot for MineRealm highschool

A staff hydra.
20%
Villager in a cage.
5%
Trololo.
2%
eah2119.
6%
Burning sheep.
2%
somehow a person dressed as flat land with terraforming.
11%
Cat in intelli costume.
3%
Ponies (staff i'm assuming).
8%
intelli in a cat costume
18%
Reds Dragon
26%
Bu1ld0g wrote:
phantomvortex7 wrote:And the winner is Reds Dragon. Second place Staff Hydra, Third place intelli in a cat costume. I will start drawing this as soon as I receive my drawing tablet.
Don't forget, dragon as a French girl.......
Well you see, I don't have any French Girls to get a base, and I don't think my parents would appreciate me searching for one. Anyways I plan on something pretty cool, I have drawn dragons before.
Meowrocket wrote:I'll try to draw my own version of the Intelli in a cat costume after I'm done with my house-cleaning-to-dramatic-classical-music marathon.
Whats weird is that my mom plays Tracy Chapman when she wants me to clean o.O Anyways I just checked with my mom, and I might not be able to get my drawing tablet from my grandpa until Monday. :|
phantomvortex7 wrote:
Meowrocket wrote:I'll try to draw my own version of the Intelli in a cat costume after I'm done with my house-cleaning-to-dramatic-classical-music marathon.
Whats weird is that my mom plays Tracy Chapman when she wants me to clean o.O Anyways I just checked with my mom, and I might not be able to get my drawing tablet from my grandpa until Monday. :|
Well, then I should try my hand at all the ones I know what they are of the final 3.
I could scan those in by SUnday night, perhaps. Do an image bombardment.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]