Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
By SkullRose
I loved randomly receiving it from someone <3 I've never felt more special.

I'm just waiting for someone I think is very special to log on so I may pass it on ^-^ this is really exciting!
By phantomvortex7
SkullRose wrote:I loved randomly receiving it from someone <3 I've never felt more special.

I'm just waiting for someone I think is very special to log on so I may pass it on ^-^ this is really exciting!

I am really excited to see how this activity turns out. I was just thinking hey, I should do something to bring the community together somehow (although yes we already are) I thought it would be a nice sort of social experiment you could say.
By Meowrocket
<--- Guess who won't be getting a darned thing. :)

~Everyone's least favorite longtime player (Seriously less popular than ninjalo and lightbulbs)
By dlgn
Meowrocket wrote:<--- Guess who won't be getting a darned thing. :)

~Everyone's least favorite longtime player (Seriously less popular than ninjalo and lightbulbs)
They were both really popular. A lot of people disliked them, but they were two of MineRealm's most popular players ever.
By Cowboy
I received the special diamond from Jen the other day. I will pass it on to someone special <3 (Let's hope they log onto MR soon!)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]