Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
By meepers
Signature created by MeadowFall leader IamScarnose
Welcome to MeadowFall
Presented by leaders: IamScarnose, woopoo, frostybirth, Meepers20
Welcome to MeadowFall, Recruitment thread.

Welcome! This is the Official MeadowFall Recruitment Thread. We at MeadowFall believe it is time to start recruiting once more. As a somewhat small guild, but ever strong, we need to enroll more members into our guild.
At MeadowFall, you can do anything! You can PvP with some of the servers top PvPers, or become a respected builder, or simply be a docile citizen, all in one guild. So by all means, read about us, read our requirements, and apply for your better life, today!

About us...

MeadowFall is a small and strong guild, currently thinking of moving to, and renovating our old housing area. All members are encouraged to live there with us, but are not required to.
MeadowFall is always expanding. Mostly in realms and wealth, which is why this thread is here!
As you may or may not know, MeadowFall was mainly a PvP guild. Since PvP is not such a huge activity on Minerealm anymore, we will start focusing on building and expanding our presence on server.

Why should you join us...

MeadowFall is starting a new project soon, and we need your help! We are currently moving back to our old housing area, and you can help!
This area will be for Members to live at, but it is not required.
As you may have been able to tell, MeadowFall is starting to focus more on building and building ourselves. We need to enroll more builders instead of PvPers, or regular citizens, but anyone is welcome if you meet our requirements!
MeadowFall has a lot of projects going on that require lots of help, and anyone in the guild can help! Whether it be actually building/terraforming, or supplying and expanding, we can use any help you can provide us.
As stated before, MeadowFall has lots of projects going on. Some big, some small. But we can use all the help we can get. But if you don't feel like helping us out with build but still want to join, don't worry, you can do personal builds all you want! And you can always ask any member of MeadowFall to aid you in building.

Requirements...

We have simple requirements for you to join MeadowFall:

You must have 2+ months of playing on the server. Basically, you need to have been on Minerealm for 2 or more months.
You need to own at least one realm. (So we know you are capable of acquiring realms)
We require you to be in the guild if you want to stay a member of MeadowFall. That means, you cannot be in another guild but still live with us and act like a member.
You must have a forum account that is 10 days days or older, and at least 2 posts.

Application format...

If you are applying for MeadowFall, please use this format:

My IGN:
My real name(optional):
How long have you played on the server?:
How many realm do you own?
Brief description of yourself and why you want to join MeadowFall:
What could you do for us?:
So go ahead and apply! Join us, and get in on our activities and projects!
By meepers
Update

When you apply, you can now reserve a house to be built at MeadowFall triple grinder!

Complete with grinder, Iron farm and villagers to trade with!

Make sure you look out for our various updates
By Unbound
meepers wrote:Update

When you apply, you can now reserve a house to be built at MeadowFall triple grinder!

Complete with grinder, Iron farm and villagers to trade with!

Make sure you look out for our various updates
my farm?
My IGN: xxcrapperzxx

My real name: Romel Receno

How long have you played on the server?: 7 Months

How many realms do you own?: 2 Realms

Brief description of yourself and why you want to join MeadowFall:
I am a somewhat active player of Minerealm.
I am a casual player, and I never really take anything seriously.
I want to join Meadowfall not to live there, but to help and become part of it.
Most people would probably not consider me as a good builder.
But over time, I believe I could get better in my constructing and designing skills.

What could you do for us?:
I could provide realms, create builds, and be an active guild chatter!
I will also make sure to welcome any new guild members I pass by.
By yemx8541
Ign: YEMX8541
Real Name?: Keegan Ryan
How long on the server?: Over 2 Years
How many realms owned right now?: 3 atm
Brief Desc I would like to join Meadowfall again, for I made a wrong decision for ever leaving. I am so sorry Frosty for being a Jerk, I have left that in the past and wish to join as a new soul, and hopefully still remembered from the long time I used to be here in the wonderful Meadowfall.
What could I do?: I could help with credits needed, builds, and much more. I am open to new things needed to be done around the place, and know where every single place owned by Meadowfall pretty much is. I could give tours and show all new members or wanting to be members around, where they would stay, where the grinder is, Ext.
Thanks one again and I hope I am accepted.
Yem
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]