Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
By Slathalin
bendrake57 wrote:
meepers wrote:
bendrake57 wrote:I'm considering joining, but I am curious what it looks like. Can you post a couple screenshots? Thanks.
Sure thing. I'll get them as soon as possible.
thanks!

ps. I am definitely going to apply as soon as I get a realm.
* maybe apply. (sorry about that). screenshots?
My IGN:

Realismmm

My real name(optional):

Christian (Chris)

How long have you played on the server?:

I don't have an accurate number but I'm closing in on veteran, so probably about 10 months.

How many realm do you own?

4-5 One of which is a spawn realm and I also own a relatively successful gold farm. I keep selling and buying one realm when I need credits.

Brief description of yourself and why you want to join MeadowFall:

The members in Meadowfall are that of legend, well regarded in the community with a great reputation. Meadowfall isn't a large guild from what I have gathered and that is what I would like, not to have my chat completely bombarded by guild chat like it is usually is. Meadowfall has a great group of hub realms, at least from what i have seen, like those of THE FrostyBirth.
I'm a relatively active player who enjoys the social aspects of MineRealm. I also like the creative buildings that others have made in the community and I believe that I can add to it and help others with their buildings. I Would like to join Meadowfall if you would permit me to, if this is a compelling argument and you believe that I would fit the guild, talk to me in game!

What could you do for us?:

I believe that I can add some good building designs to Meadowfall and also bring my intuitive and creative personality to attempt to add some spark to the guild. I have a "relatively successful" gold farm that can be used my anyone in the guild that would wish. I believe that the guild could assist me in more ways than one and I could assist it in many ways too.
Thank you for taking your time to read this!
Regards
Realismmm
By FrostyBirth
I hope you realize that Woopoo, Meepers, and IamScarnose are highly inactive, and I am currently banned. So recruitments won't really be accepted anymore.

My apologies to you, Realismmm. Probably something I should have stated quite some time ago.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]