Advertise your guilds, towns and any other groups you may have!
By OZinky
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wizards Of Goof

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wizards Of Goof started off in late August with only two people. At the time, the guild was used just as a means of communication. However, it has transformed into something much bigger. At first, we invited new members of MineRealm to the guild. We taught them a large assortment of skills and gave them more supplies than they could ever imagine. We added homes to our village, and gave them out to members of the guild for free. After that, we kept growing and here we are today.

We currently have 106 realms and are the 14th largest guild. Our headquarters and village is located at -2125/1575. We have two spider spawners, three cave spider spawers, two zombie spawners, and one blaze spawner in the nether along with a nether base and a Whither Skeleton spawning pad. We recently revieved a beacon, which we proudly display at our headquarters. Our village and HQ can be accessed via the West Subway Line. Feel free to visit us at any time. A guild member would love to give you a tour. We are a group of friends who just want to have a good time. We chat, build, and explore. Wizards Of Goof is a very friendly and welcoming environment.

We have 50 members in total, but not all are active. We are beginning to cut the inactive members, so spots will be opening. Our active members at the moment include:
-Wormoxide (Leader)
-OZinky (Leader)
-LNI1219 (Jr. Leader)
-0820497 (Jr. Leader)
-Snowflake_1sbro (Jr. Leader)
-Cobaya18
-Fire_Angel_Mike
-Gwenstar
-Izzie789
-Manwhomines
-Neody7
-Percypotter11
-Spacecow710
-SunnyD_Bro

If you have any questions or want to join Wizards Of Goof, feel free to message Wormoxide, OZinky, LNI1219, 0820497, Snowflake_1sbro, or any other members.

Pictures:
Our Headquarters

Nether Blaze Spawner

History Museum

Tree Farm

08's Iron Golem Farm

Holidays At The Village

Fort Wormoxide

Thanks For Reading!

-Members Of W.O.G.
By dlgn
You guys are cool. Try to stay out of the guild hate battles--as a member of Vortex, I can personally tell you that they can be long-lasting, complicated, and ugly. You're a guild of pure friendship, and I admire you all for it. Good luck, Wizards!

~dlgn
By cubeguy314
dlgn wrote:You're a guild of pure friendship, and I admire you all for it.
Which is exactly why Vortex is now "allied*" with them: to join in that pure friendship.
WOG is a fantastic guild and I am honored that they have accepted my request for Vortex to grow to prosperity with them.

*allied is in quotation marks due to the fact that "allied" is too war-like and not a word suitable for the situation.
By mr. roach
cubeguy314 wrote:
dlgn wrote:You're a guild of pure friendship, and I admire you all for it.
Which is exactly why Vortex is now "allied*" with them: to join in that pure friendship.
WOG is a fantastic guild and I am honored that they have accepted my request for Vortex to grow to prosperity with them.

*allied is in quotation marks due to the fact that "allied" is too war-like and not a word suitable for the situation.
This guild does sound nice though, best of luck to you guys.
By monkeychunks
Yes we are moving up guild rankings, and soon hope to be in the top ten :D . I am hoping we can also combine guilds with MajorPayns Digtopia considering it has two members that I do business with, and we have been in the same guild as them. We did not mention this yet, because we will be making a recruiting thread, but we are accepting some members.
By monkeychunks
Prodigy9 wrote:Dat iron farm.
Yes it is, but its a private one. There are actually about 3 people taking part in it. The realm sponsor who gave me 4 realms to work on. Someone else who is the leader of the project. Then I am the co-leader, and builder of the project. It's almost done, but it is usable ATM as you can tell ;)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]