List items you want to get or items you want to sell here.
i am working on it, but i need to wait till tomorrow for my new laptop to arrive :/ this one has an onboard graphic card which sucks :/

EDIT: I'll post my progress next weekend, should be nearly done by then
Please reply so I know you haven't given away ur stuff yet :)
_b3ast_ wrote:Noooooooo Q noooooo YOU CAN DO IT!

And FlannyFlan, I stumbled upon your chest, if you want the gravel and such down there :P

Anyway, General Grevious, how is this looking?
General Grievous wrote: You mean the building that looks like... well, how does it look actually? I would not consider it as castle, to be honest.
That building was made to be a Puzzle mansion... and unfortuneatly the Owner had to leave do to things IRL.

and B3ast,
I know whats down there.. everything of value was stolen.
Sir_Sliver wrote:If I am the only only who does it and does a decent job do I get stuff? Also, Do I have to include to inside of the castle?
Inside is not important. The only important point is that it looks like the Disney Castle as shown on the pics.

By the way, now i own 3 realms (incl. 3 spawners) and only 4k, but more than 2 stacks of gold blocks and the other stuff as before.
General Grievous wrote:
Sir_Sliver wrote:If I am the only only who does it and does a decent job do I get stuff? Also, Do I have to include to inside of the castle?
Inside is not important. The only important point is that it looks like the Disney Castle as shown on the pics.

By the way, now i own 3 realms (incl. 3 spawners) and only 4k, but more than 2 stacks of gold blocks and the other stuff as before.
WoWOWOWOW so if I would have the outher circle and the towers it is good nuf? I don't need to make the inner court with the small roofs?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]