List items you want to get or items you want to sell here.
Welcome to my smithery! It's been a while since there's been a one stop shop for all your repairing or enchanting needs.

I know what you're thinking, enchanting and repairing is cheaper than its ever been before, but xp is also the easiest to accumulate as well. 1.8 gold farms are capable of the fastest, easiest way of xp collection in the game. With so much time on my hands and xp that just sits around I thought it would be nice to offer these cheap repair services to our great community. Now that minerealm is seeing a bit more activity due to summer vacation theres no better time than now to introduce this service. Anyway enough of that you're probably wondering exactly what I'm offering.

Repairing
I'm offering repairs on any item with any level requirement for one rate of 100 credits each. Bulk orders of 8 or more repairs will have 15% discount on the final price.

If you aren't able to provide the gear needed to repair I can supply that as well for additional cost. This will cost an unchanging 125 credits for any diamond level gear.

Enchanting

Enchanting services are also offered. We will provide the lapis lazuli required for any and all enchantments and will cost one rate of 65c per enchantment. If you want to buy a tool or book and have it enchanted I can supply you with them. Books will be priced at 50c each and diamond level gear 125c just as mentioned above.

Other Offerings:

Gold Blocks: 1200c per stack.

Efficiency III Unbreaking III Picks. 250c each

Wither Skulls: 10,000c each Beacons: 35,000c each

Contact: I'm online nearly everyday and check the forums almost hourly. If you have any questions you can PM me or talk to me in game. I wish you all the best and thank you for considering my shop.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]