List items you want to get or items you want to sell here.
By Bunnysrafterme
Hello,

I've been collecting a list of prices for items on Minerealm. What I'm interested in is how much do you guys sell diamonds, emeralds, raw pork, raw chicken, glowstone, redstone, stone, flowers, and bales of hay. I cant seem to find these prices in the forums and would love to know what they go for in the future.

Thank you everyone! Happy mining and crafting.
By Nephalem
Bunnysrafterme wrote: Diamonds, emeralds, raw pork, raw chicken, glowstone, redstone, stone, flowers, and bales of hay.
Diamonds = 100c +/- 10c, Quite stable price and is therefore used in many autoshops.
Emeralds = 9c +/- 3c, Really fluctuating due to weird supply and demand. Can currently be purchased at the Arcane Autoshop for diamonds which gives 5.5c per emerald. I sell emeralds directly for 7k per stack of blocks (~12c).
Glowstone = Price of emeralds divided by 3, sometimes will a little extra for the villager trading effort. The Arcane Autoshop sell this at 5c per glowstone again based on diamond value.

All values are per unit.

The rest of those items is hard to put any price on, as these fluctuate even more then the emerald. With that said, I believe it's far harder to sell than buy stuff :) Everyone has everything.

All this is based on my opinion, and should not be written in stone.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]