List items you want to get or items you want to sell here.
By river33
I'm looking to buy about 5 DC's of wood.

Would be great if I could get different kinds of wood. Maybe... A DC of each wood. Doesn't really matter, but would be much more appreciated.

If you can supply this wood, or maybe at least a SC at a time, then I'll buy. Don't know the pricing for this, but will be willing to negotiate a price and agree to a fair deal.

Thanks,

River33
By xxcrapperzxx
Awesome! This sounds like a job for me... Although I can't promise a DC of each wood, would you still be looking forward to perhaps a couple DCs of oak wood? I mean, I can certainly try to get you DCs of other wood kinds, it would just take me longer. If you are interested, please let me know. :)

I am perfectly fine with selling a DC of whichever wood types you are interested in! I just need to know what time frame I have before it becomes time to trade. :)

I have sold oak logs in the past, and the price I set was 5.4k per DC, which means 100c per stack. Now, I don't know if wood is still this valuable, so if you want to lower the terms, I'm cool with that.
By Tee
xxcrapperzxx wrote:I have sold oak logs in the past, and the price I set was 5.4k per DC, which means 100c per stack. Now, I don't know if wood is still this valuable, so if you want to lower the terms, I'm cool with that.
It's no easier to gather in 1.8 but enchanted axes can no longer be infinitely repaired, so I'd see it remaining stable at 100rc per stack or even rising slightly over time.
By river33
xxcrapperzxx wrote:Awesome! This sounds like a job for me... Although I can't promise a DC of each wood, would you still be looking forward to perhaps a couple DCs of oak wood? I mean, I can certainly try to get you DCs of other wood kinds, it would just take me longer. If you are interested, please let me know. :)

I am perfectly fine with selling a DC of whichever wood types you are interested in! I just need to know what time frame I have before it becomes time to trade. :)

I have sold oak logs in the past, and the price I set was 5.4k per DC, which means 100c per stack. Now, I don't know if wood is still this valuable, so if you want to lower the terms, I'm cool with that.

I have already bought the wood! But thanks!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]