List items you want to get or items you want to sell here.
By DjJazz
Username:DjJazz
Time Zone: (Offset GMT) For reference: Central U.S. time is GMT-6, West Coast is GMT-8.
About Yourself:I am just about the friendliest guy you can meet. I am also the most helpful, and will give you what you need without expecting nothing in return.
Qualifications:I have been here for quite some time and would love having the experience of being a staff member
Why you deserve this position:I deserve this position because unlike most players, I take death (in the game) as a positive thing: that I will always have room for improvement. I will go out of my way and stop what I am doing to make sure you are ready to survive on your own without any training wheels.
Availability:I am on almost every single day, if not every single day
Anything else you wish to add:I believe most players can concur that i am very helpful. They can tell you what I have done for them; and will give you what you want without question and without asking for nothing in return.
By legokrin
This is in trading..
wat..
By dlgn
Hi there!

Thanks for trying to help out the server—I bet the staff appreciate it, and I know I do. However, you need to have been on the forums for 60 days, and it would be ideal if the community knew you a bit better. See this and this.

In addition to those, I'm not sure whether Intelli is looking for new staff currently, given the extremely low player base we've got at the moment. My advice would be to play a month or three and make an effort to post on the forums and interact with the community—admittedly a difficult thing to do given MineRealm's current level of activity, but it will make all the difference. Then, if you still want to apply for staff (notably a position with almost no privileges and many responsibilities, so think carefully about that), I would either bump this application or make a new one.

Welcome to the forums, and good luck!

~dlgn
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]