List items you want to get or items you want to sell here.
By river33
Learned very quickly that the next elytra is well over a year away and everyone started message me when I got online. Lmao.
By river33
Honestly don't think I'm going to sell it just yet, unless someone offers me significantly more than 1 mil or I can find someone that is willing to sell me 4 spawn plots all together. I had 3 people offer me 1 mil in 15 minutes of me being on not realizing that the next elytra is 412 days away.

Knowing this, I know if I sell I won't get one for like basically ever. 1.5 mil seems like a more reasonable value because of that.

Maybe I'll change my mind at some point. Not sure. If you are willing to do 1.5 mil, let's talk.
By river33
EDH and ewarp.

I didn't put it in trade forum, Eah did. No one bought it, so I bought it from him like last year sometime. This isn't my thread. I was mostly just making the funny response of selling it for that buyout until I realized the next elytra is 412 days away and it was actually worth that or more. Lmao.

That being said, I am tempted to put an auction up to see if people would bid. But like I said, I'm still on the fence.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]