Discuss anything regarding MineRealm Classic here.
By Cheez99
So I just got banned by Lios. It's a fair ban...I found lava blocks at spawn and took them, then used them in my house to make obsidian. I was not griefing; I never have, never will. I f***ed up and am sorry for it, as the risk clearly wasn't worth the easy obsidian. It's been less than 5 minutes and I already miss Minerealm. So, I ask the admins: please unban me, Cheez99? You can always ban me again if I do repeat myself, but I've learned my lesson.
By Kress91
It's all true D:

I've known Cheez for about 6 years, and she's been a great resident of Tinderbox with only burning her house down with a furnace on accident once, so I know she wouldn't necessarily mean to do bad things to good people, and just saw the blocks and thought they were legit D:

Silly hackers tricking people D:

I miss Cheez in Tinderbox D:
By Cheez99
I burned it down twice with the same incinerator, Kress. Legit lava that time T_T
By bcw81
I second Kress on every statement.
By Gamnrd
I'm sure chezz didn't make the lava blocks, i recall seeing them too & admittedly i'd taken some as well (only for collection, i don't intend usage)
I third Kress!
By MotherFLAPJACK
Cheez is a good person, she doesnt deserve ban
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]