Discuss anything regarding MineRealm Classic here.
By river33
Hey everyone that knows me on Minerealm! :D I just got new internet that is really fast. I life out in the count so it is hard for me to get good internet but, just got pretty good internet today. I should be able to actually play Minerealm more often now because i am usually just limited to going to my friends house and playing it.

OH YAH! River33
By Bonejunky
river33 wrote:Hey everyone that knows me on Minerealm! :D I just got new internet that is really fast. I life out in the count so it is hard for me to get good internet but, just got pretty good internet today. I should be able to actually play Minerealm more often now because i am usually just limited to going to my friends house and playing it.

OH YAH! River33
Cool story bro, you should write a book.

And btw, why is this in Server Discussion?
By mitchie151
Use speedtest.net and tell us the upload and download speed.

I have 30mbps download and 1mbps which is fine for me. But i could upgrade to 100mbps.
By TechnoProdigy
planephanatic wrote:From a while ago. (I've downgraded since, but I'm upgrading again soon. :) )
How much did that cost you :shock:

Here is mine. Image
By Bonejunky

With no one using the Internet but me. Woot.

EDIT: Oh my God, I just saw "Slower than 77% of CA".
By mitchie151
Bonejunky wrote:Image

Thats actually a SERIOUSLY bad internet speed. 10mbps is almost a respectable download speed.

In fact, 1mbps is what my internet goes down to when its been SLOWED! Can you even play minerealm with that?
By Bonejunky
mitchie151 wrote:

Thats actually a SERIOUSLY bad internet speed. 10mbps is almost a respectable download speed.

In fact, 1mbps is what my internet goes down to when its been SLOWED! Can you even play minerealm with that?
Actually I can. Only problems I have is that my PC is so crappy that I get lots of FPS lag. Even in SSP. SMP runs BETTER than single player.

When I download stuff on Steam, it takes around 10 hours (I think) for a 2 Gb (I think) game.

I want to get fiber optic but it costs too much and it can't be run out here.
Last edited by Bonejunky on Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By mitchie151
Bonejunky wrote:
mitchie151 wrote:

Actually I can. Only problems I have is that my PC is so crappy that I get lots of FPS lag. Even in SSP. SMP runs BETTER than single player.

When I download stuff on Steam, it takes around 10 hours (I think) for a 2 Gb (I think) game.
Wow, you need an upgrade! XD
I downloaded battlefield bad company 2 off steam in less than 30 minutes.
By TechnoProdigy
I thought my internet was bad..... As a techie, I think I'd kill myself if my internet was that bad.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]