Discuss anything regarding MineRealm Classic here.
By staresblankly
Thought I should make a thread, Seuter told the regs to log out and log back in for five minutes. Griefer dumped lava and started handing out lava blocks and various hard-to-get items like candy. It was nice when he stopped dumping lava on my head, annoying as it is to throw the diamond pick stacks into the lava.
By Werruraz
GG.
By savesthedazed
I have a few screens of two people who may have been involved. I'd be glad to share them with someone who is actually capable of handling the situation.
By baffu
Crazy greif, he was invisible and was throwing out items like obsidian and stacked armour. I put water on it and took some photos after

By savesthedazed
Spawn is lava griefed once again. And my suspicions have been confirmed on at least one count. I suspected a person yesterday and got screenshots. I logged in today around 11:20 am and everything was okay. The suspect logged in at 11:30 am. I went to check on spawn at 11:38 am and it was covered in lava once more. If an admin can contact me, I'll provide more details (as well as what screens I have).
By baffu
I can post pics for you if you like...Email them one by one to [email protected]
Im not sure how my mai box would react to many pics at once :)
Ill post as soon as you email them to me.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]