Discuss anything regarding MineRealm Classic here.
By Snipper64
Today I asked a player named werruraz to leave my base, and he refused and proceeded to going through my stuff, so I caught him on fire, and he went back to spawn before he died. Then threatened me I would pay for that. I told Seuter about it, and he said if he came back let him know.

Well I logged in later that same day, and no mods were on, and found that werruaz took all of OUR 2nd clans stuff and filled our underground base with about 10 buckets of lava at key locations mainly stairs. then after as I tried to kill him he killed me with lava, and I lost all my diamond armor and tools to him, (I have a spare set though) when I got back to him, he turned my light house to a volcano with alot of lava. I got tons of photos of him doing this, and also you can confirm with seuter (if he remembers) that he was bugging me earlyer that day. It took me all day (for 2 days) to make that 2nd base, and even longer on the lighthouse. Please ban him, or he'll just do it again to me, and prob others.

I got ALOT more screen shots if they are needed, if you want them, tell me a email to send them too, thanks, i hope you help me stop this asshole. I am just happy he took the secondary base, and didn't find my real one
By Yuushi
Please email me all the screenshots at [email protected]
Sorry, its my personal email soo yeah. ;P
By Deerwalk
I can confirm him as a griefer, I mad a small base near spawn just in case and while expanding he tunneled through the roof letting in water, the base is no more :/
By MotherFLAPJACK
Today, I caught him dumping buckets of lava right outside spawn
By Kress91
While the grieving at your base doesn't phase me, and I actually find it humorous considering it's survival, grieving the spawn is just completely asinine and useless, and that's just not cool.
By Snipper64
I mailed you, and btw I LOVE your avatar motherflapjack
By MotherFLAPJACK
Lol. I laughed really hard when I first found it.
By MotherFLAPJACK
Kress91 wrote:While the grieving at your base doesn't phase me, and I actually find it humorous considering it's survival, grieving the spawn is just completely asinine and useless, and that's just not cool.
I agree that survival should be about surviving, but there comes a point where enough is enough. Putting lava in someone's base is just a dick move.
By Fhantazm
Hopefully, werruraz has moved onto another server by now.

Not entirely off-topic: shouldn't the title be renamed "Mass Grieving with a vengeance?"
By Snipper64
Fhantazm wrote:Hopefully, werruraz has moved onto another server by now.

Not entirely off-topic: shouldn't the title be renamed "Mass Grieving with a vengeance?"
I been wondering what should I make for a avatar.... but you truely inspired me... thanks...
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]