Discuss anything regarding MineRealm Classic here.
By Gekkonidae
I hate to say it, but i've noticed that people have deliberately been setting minerealms lush forests ablaze. not only that, but other areas where people frequent. i know that having a pure pvp world is one thing i admire for sure, but im sure that us pk deviants can find less retarded means to strike fear and havoc in the hearts of our opponents. not to mention it looks f#$king ugly when servers burn all the resources. :/ Please put something in place of this crap.

on a side note: I wish minecraft would develop their core faster. they just dont compared to other gaming companies. its not really a wonder why i see many modders out there. i love 95% of the original content, but theres always that 5% that lets me down in the face of replay value. And i know im not alone in feeling that way.
By Gekkonidae
And one other suggestion: please include the leaf drop (or whatever its called) mod... it basically allows users to chop away the wood of a tree and the foilage is automatically destroyed and drops any would be sapplings. this should be a default to the game in the first place. theres nothing more riduculous than running through a forest full of leaves hanging in the air.. highly bull#$t. i dont even know why notch would let that sit.

im no saying to disallow burning and pillaging as a whole, because its fun. but those are the only 2 things i have to complain about the game at all. the rest of the content seems to be fixable without a massively widespread (and highly unlikely) response
By Fhantazm
I personally am against the 'leaf dropping' mod. Harvesting trees should be just as difficult as mining. I built a tree farm a week or so ago, and have a newly found respect for the whole tree-growing process. You can build some pretty neat structures out of the spawned leaves, and more wood can grow out of the canopy if it's done right. You should try it sometime.
By Yuushi
We're working on getting everything sorted out. :(

Sorry the past few days have been rough, but with allowing buckets to please users things have gotten just a little more crazy.

I can route information to Lios as much as I can, but we both work very different hours and he has school on top of that. So finding a time when we're both on at the same time to deal with these situations is complicated.
By Gekkonidae
I would be fine without the leafdrop mod if it meant that forests werent allowed to be burned. I see what you're saying about putting your work in where its due. i dont mind that, but the tree burning is effortless and a little ridiculous imho.
By Yuushi
Something will be done and things sorted out eventually. :D The mass forest burning is ridiculous and only going to be a pain to repair.
By cerevox
Notch has the leaves hanging in mid air because every time he makes it so that the leaves decay, it creates an infinite loop and crashes every game with trees in it. He then removes the leave decay and updates the version to fix it. This has happened like 3 times now. Thats why leaves don't decay.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]