Discuss anything regarding MineRealm Classic here.
By firehawk
any real reason these are disabled instead of having the mod community actually handle greifing issues? Just kinda grinds my nerves not being able to use all the features of the game because there are douchebags afoot. Not to mention having things instantly removed from my inventory so i cant save them for a time when they can be used.

Also Survival is about survival limiting tools to do so destroys the enjoyment of the game for a lot of people, granted some wont admit it.
By Seuter
The whole world could be burned down like it has just been... Thats why... Speaking of which. WE NEED A ROLLBACK
By Yuushi
A rollback for what?
By Seuter
A rollback so that the destroyed buildings get restored... It is a bit too late now, however... There are dozens of buildings gone and a whole, HUGE forest
By Yuushi
Since it's a survival server, a rollback will only prolong the inevitable. ;[ The building will only be destroyed again, sadly. There will always be people who will only destroy for a purpose, like in war or a siege. And others who will do it to be dinks.

Easiest solution is to mass repair, and I know that sound like a lot of work but I used to run a creative server for a good while, with many different maps and this was before anyone ever thought up an /undo command. When something was griefed, users banded together to fix it as best they though they could even when you couldn't even tell it was a building anymore. :( A rollback would fix some stuff, but we would also lose everything created up to that point, so there's big pros, and big cons.

But I've talked to Lios, and he is aware of the issue and he asked me to let you know that him and Dan are talking about it. :D
By JoBoDo
How far are you talking about rolling back?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]