Discuss anything regarding MineRealm Classic here.
By Spritzo
My survival group will be known as [RCK], and the members are:
Spritzo, blip, Stalin4Time, jwahl89, Jkeffer, jdankk, birdman81 EDIT: bergendorfer, and mellinwater

At this point in the survival server's stage we feel no need to attack anyone since we haven't been threatened by anyone. Which is good, glad to see no one is fighting anyone just yet. Of course if anything damaging comes our way consider it war!! :twisted: This group consists of real life friends, so don't expect to be able to join us...maybe not just yet. We have our own form of communication using our own Teamspeak server, so we're pretty much set. Glad to see that the server is going back up, I can't tell you how awesome this server is compared to other servers out there. Can't wait to get back to playing.
Last edited by Spritzo on Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
By JoBoDo
Spritzo, do you remember our discussion?

I propose we join each other in a Peace Treaty, and we come to each others aid for defence, but in offensive situations, our own mess is our own mess
By Spritzo
I have that thought in my mind right now, but won't commit just yet. We had some stuff stolen recently and we're looking into the situation, if something comes up that results in a worse situation we may combine forces. Gotta talk it over with the group first to see what they want to do.
By JoBoDo
Sounds good mate,
though I'm sorry to hear that your stuff got stolen, may I enquire as to what it was?
By Spritzo
A crap ton of mossy cobblestone from all the spawners we've found. I would estimate around 4+ stacks.
By JoBoDo
ouch, that hurts
By JoBoDo
Well, we would love to have you here,
I've been thinking about new settlers, and it's always better to have people you trust.

We have plenty of room, and quite a nice Location to hold us all togeather, feel free to come have a look
By Stalin4Time
i will crush these puny thieves! :twisted:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]