Discuss anything regarding MineRealm Classic here.
By Meowrocket
XsyntaXerrorX wrote:
Bu1ld0g wrote:Can we discuss your ban appeal instead?
Much more of an entertaining read! So.Much.Cat!
link?
#1, The Ban Request (Series A)
#1, The Original Appeal (Series B)
#2, The Cats (Series B)

Personally I liked time when it was in dispute and then Intelli came in like a wrecking ball with
Intelli wrote:Appeal rejected.

I have substantial proof that lizzy has duped approximately 600 diamond blocks.
By lizzyjoex1
Cool, I was 14 years old at the time. If you still find cat pictures funny in 2015 I question how mature you are.
Reason I created this thread is that I was interested in joining the server again with my girlfriend as we enjoy vanilla minecraft. I enjoyed the idea of having the economy and how the credit system worked. It felt as if you were working towards a goal as if you were working on something irl. Purchasing your first realm, second, third, etc. I found that the revival of the server a good way for me to get back into the game and also saw that Intelli would release the bans on most players.

Starting fresh with an entirely different mindset than one I had 4 years ago. Hopefully if any other old veterans decide to play I would enjoy seeing how they have changed as well. Discuss the actual topic at hand in this thread or go ahead and continue to shitpost and lower the quality of this forum even more like the immature children you are.

If you would like to continue my joke of a ban appeal in the year of 2011 do so in the respective thread.
By Meowrocket
I am sorry. I was in the wrong there. I'm glad you're trying to return, and possibly bringing another person with you. Don't let me stop you.
And anyway, I was pretty sure the launch of V5 brought with it a pardon for many if not all banned players. I apologize for posting your record, and for poking fun. I'm sure we'd all be glad to have more players, especially ones that know somewhat how the server works.

I hope you can forgive my actions. (Also, if Staff are around, could you edit out the links? The time limit expired.)

Cheers, Meow.
By lizzyjoex1
Meowrocket wrote:I am sorry. I was in the wrong there. I'm glad you're trying to return, and possibly bringing another person with you. Don't let me stop you.
And anyway, I was pretty sure the launch of V5 brought with it a pardon for many if not all banned players. I apologize for posting your record, and for poking fun. I'm sure we'd all be glad to have more players, especially ones that know somewhat how the server works.

I hope you can forgive my actions. (Also, if Staff are around, could you edit out the links? The time limit expired.)

Cheers, Meow.
I forgive you, but don't be afraid to post my record elsewhere. I was quite annoying back then and I am willing to take responsibility for those actions. If it means being made fun of - I don't care. I just don't want the thread to get derailed before it even reaches one page worth of replies.

I hope that when v5 comes out I become a valuable member to the community as I never really was one before.
By Meowrocket
Hopefully V5 comes out sometime soon, I have a few buddies lined up who will begin playing more once there's more to do. They're sort of tired of not having anything to do around my completed house(s) although I keep trying to get them to join me in my pointless projects like a guest house for the no one who ever visits me.
By Bu1ld0g
lizzyjoex1 wrote:If you still find cat pictures funny in 2015 I question how mature you are.
Oh sorry, I did not realize cat pictures had a use by date on them or were used to gauge a persons age or mindset...

lizzyjoex1 wrote:If you would like to continue my joke of a ban appeal in the year of 2011 do so in the respective thread.
Maybe make a fresh one seeing as you're still banned.

Back on topic though, v5....erm...yeah....nothing concrete...no one knows.... SoonTM

You are correct about cat pictures in 2015. Nowadays we have .gifv and .webm
Here, have this one to turn that frown upside down.

http://imgur.com/gallery/zpiJt4i
By lizzyjoex1
Oh sorry, I did not realize cat pictures had a use by date on them or were used to gauge a persons age or mindset...
lizzyjoex1 wrote:If you would like to continue my joke of a ban appeal in the year of 2011 do so in the respective thread.

Maybe make a fresh one seeing as you're still banned.

Back on topic though, v5....erm...yeah....nothing concrete...no one knows.... SoonTM

You are correct about cat pictures in 2015. Nowadays we have .gifv and .webm
Here, have this one to turn that frown upside down.
It's like still using image macros, rage comics, rage faces, and finding them funny. Most people have grown out of them at this point. If you're still stuck saying lol cat pictures thank you. At least people like you will make it easier for me to ignore the children of the server.

I'm not interested in making another ban appeal to play on the current v4 server. I would enjoy starting completely fresh with many other players. Also, Nice Soon TM meme you inserted there. Christ man you're cancer.

Reason why I'm so interested in Minerealm is because of it being one of the best mostly vanilla minecraft servers still out there. It doesn't attract little autistic children because it doesn't have gimmicks like the other huge minecraft servers use to attract very huge player bases. The economy system is unique. SO many aspects of the server were unique. I respect Intelli for being able to mostly create this server completely from scratch.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]