Discuss anything regarding MineRealm Classic here.
By eah
Things I don't know (things I've thought about, but not convinced of):
  • The server is dying.
  • People should not be dissuaded by the prior statement.
  • Advertising is pointless without new features.
  • People don't enjoy vanilla minecraft as much as they used to.
  • I would rather see the server rise up with new features than to see it die without them.
  • I should care less about a minecraft server.
  • I should hate people who play only after minecraft updates.
  • Children of today spend too much time enjoying things other people created and not enough time creating themselves.
  • The prior statement is the cause to the rise of mini game servers.
  • Mini game servers are bad because they take away the sense of adventure and the long term planning you do when playing vanilla.
  • Writing my post like this was a bad idea.
Things I do know:
  • I play a lot more than lots of people who used to play as much as I am right now.
  • I need to stop playing for a while and go do something else.
By macrofeet
After reading you're post eah, I spent many hours reading it and considering the many important facts much time was lost weighing up the pros and cons, analysing the facts after all of this all that was left was 1 massively important question....
I don't know
why is this in italic ?
By Bu1ld0g
TechnoProdigy wrote:I come back after a year and everyone's gone? :(
Silver came back, not so much now though.
On the bright side, spawn is no longer ugly, grassy, torchy, spawn!
By TechnoProdigy
Bu1ld0g wrote:
Where did all the staff members go?
By Intelli
TechnoProdigy wrote:Where did all the staff members go?
Busy busy busy.

Also this:
Let's be real though. Most veteran players are "taking a break" from Minecraft at the moment. I know I'm personally not that interested in playing Minecraft right now.

When I do find some time, I'll be (finally) starting development of MineRealm v5. With this next release, I'll be attempting to take Minecraft back to its roots, with gameplay that's enjoyable for new and old players alike.

When this development is completed, I'm planning to re-release the server - this means the map and economy of the new server will be completely separate from our existing map.
The server IS basically dead right now, which actually makes things easier for the eventual relaunch. :P

Let's just do MineRealm v5 on a new map, shut down the current v4 server, and put it up for download.
By Meowrocket
Intelli wrote:Let's just do MineRealm v5 on a new map, shut down the current v4 server, and put it up for download.
That sounds good to me. Would seem sort of odd without the other players, but I'm sure I could rustle up a few buddies anyhow. Was sort of surprised at the sudden flurry of activity, nice to see all the accepted suggestions and whatnot. Keep up the good work, man!
By Bu1ld0g
Starting afresh sounds a tad drastic to me but it would be a good way to kick the server back to life one way or another.

Would credits rolling over or/and a transfer chest of some sort be a possibility?
I have seen this used on other servers and think it would be beneficial in maybe keeping some of the players who would otherwise just say screw it, cya..
By falareborn
TechnoProdigy wrote:
Bu1ld0g wrote:
Where did all the staff members go?
I am online daily :)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]