Discuss anything regarding MineRealm Classic here.
By Bu1ld0g
FrostyBirth wrote:
Bu1ld0g wrote:Please tell me you decided against running a 1.7 beta server though intelli
Pre beta 1.8 was my favourite time in minecraft. 1.4 was probably my favourite version, with dogs and beds. I think I like beta so much because that's where I spent most of my time playing.
Oh I get the nostalgia behind the idea but there's already a 1.7 beta server and no one plays it.
Honestly, it's like playing current Minecraft with one arm tied behind your back. No running, villagers, enchanting (could be wrong on that last one?). It all feels pointless.

But that's just my opinion.

To be fair, I've really lost interest in Minecraft/Minerealm.
And I'm not pointing the finger at anyone here, but there is a real lack of community of late. Guilds do their own thing and that's about it. Staff hardly play here. There are zero community events such as competitions whether it be pvp, lbg, horse racing etc.
It just feels so lifeless.

On the flip side, it's good to see intellitorn selling off spawn plots they don't use. Unlike some of the others.

Maybe I'm just crafted out *shrugs*

I blame Witcher 3
By dlgn
BoneIsHere wrote:I didn't see my name posted once in this thread. What am I, chopped liver?

-Bonejunky
I've got bones by the million, my old acquaintance who sort of knew who I was probably.

But really, I've got double chests of them. Please, take them before I change from a creeper into a skeleton. I tried giving them to redkiller but he didn't want them :( Ah well. That's how it goes, I suppose.
By Quentijn
BoneIsHere wrote:I didn't see my name posted once in this thread. What am I, chopped liver?

-Bonejunky
We both are chopped liver, very delicious and delicate chopped liver
By Bu1ld0g
dlgn wrote: I've got bones by the million, my old acquaintance who sort of knew who I was probably.

But really, I've got double chests of them. Please, take them before I change from a creeper into a skeleton.
Build a nano-farm or a tree farm, those things eat bones by the DC
By Intelli
Uber_Candyman wrote:Hear me out. Unban Ceteri.
lmao.
By dlgn
Intelli wrote:
Uber_Candyman wrote:Hear me out. Unban Ceteri.
lmao.
ayyy
By Keyhen
ZachHunt wrote:Hmm... I could see myself playing more with a fresh wipe. Feel free to join me when.
We must create a mass exodus of the server and occupy half the map.
By mkman2008
This is directed at Intelli:
Since we are relatively in the dark, do you really have any plans to kick some life back into good old minerealm? If you have moved on that is ok too, its a video game.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]