Discuss anything regarding MineRealm Classic here.
like i said, i'm looking for large credit donations to help me preserve one of MineRealm's oldest and most historic sites, the Grey Mansion! located at -800, 200, it's a huge and beautiful structure made by our very own Silver3. i have taken on the project of preserving it, and i'd love your help.

thanks ahead of time!
Bu1ld0g wrote:I was under the impression he sold it to 11Hax for safekeeping?
I don't think so, at least not that i know of. the realms were public (disbanded?) and so i contacted Silver about it.
monkeychunks wrote:Silver has been playing again recently and has 155k on him. I don't understand why he hasn't bought it back/helped you out.

Gods, i didn't know that. i'll ask him next time i see him.
Bu1ld0g wrote:I was under the impression he sold it to 11Hax for safekeeping?
Hax returned the plots to him when he started playing again, and he sold them back to the server.
The past few days he's been announcing in public chat that whoever wants to buy them may do so. When I asked him about it he answered: "It was holding me back, I want to do something new." - or something similar.
So I think it's great when someone else is going to protect the manison by buying it.
I can contribute some—I'll contact you the next time we're both on.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]