Discuss anything regarding MineRealm Classic here.
By Prodigy9
Are there any sort of recent bugs affecting the use of sticky pistons on MR? My sticky piston powered door recently stopped working, and partial disassembly of the mechanisms controlling the door revealed that most of the redstone circuitry is intact, but the sticky pistons that actually opened the door had disappeared.

This was on a private realm that nobody else has build rights on, so the only explanation I can think of is that there's some kind of bug, but I don't remember reading about anything of the sort.
By Nephalem
Similar problems occurred everywhere at the time of the recent server crash+rollback.
For more details, take a look at this thread.

I did experience a few sticky pistons being replaced with air during the restore, this was probably due to some corrupt data fix. I've not noticed any woodoo ever since.
By Prodigy9
Ah, thanks for the info. I remember issues with chest contents and recently placed blocks, but I didn't realize there were issues with older stuff too. Good to know it's not likely to happen regularly :)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]