Discuss anything regarding MineRealm Classic here.
By Eetrab
Intelli wrote:Over 50 responses in the first few hours, which is great. Keep em' coming!

I'll leave the survey open until March 26th, and then compile some stats.
Can we see those stats?
By OneManWo1fPac
Always good to have permBanned players make one right? Anyway I made one for the heck of it, for changes I added that I think the economy should be a lot harder! make people actually work for their realms. Now people can get rid off all there junk they don't want and get enough credits from that to buy more realms.
Point be said: make it something not everyone can achieve after long play time. ( like earning 50+ realms.)
By jeniansmom
Once back in college, in an altered state of mind, I wrote a story about my love of tacos, but these days I just... don't.... know.
By Meowrocket
OneManWo1fPac wrote:I think the economy should be a lot harder! make people actually work for their realms. Now people can get rid off all there junk they don't want and get enough credits from that to buy more realms.
I take it you haven't been on when the poor people have been struggling to make enough cash for just one or two realms more. I think if anything we should add a limit to how much land you can own so that one person or group of persons doesn't own so much of the server.
By KingSpartacus
filled it out a couple days back, only one addition to make:
Perhaps disable the dynmap (that right?) during mist as it could be seen to provide an unfair advantage ;)
By dlgn
KingSpartacus wrote:filled it out a couple days back, only one addition to make:
Perhaps disable the dynmap (that right?) during mist as it could be seen to provide an unfair advantage ;)
/map
By Prodigy9
jeniansmom wrote:Once back in college, in an altered state of mind, I wrote a story about my love of tacos, but these days I just... don't.... know.
May we see this story?
By Intelli
Over 100 responses :)

Survey will remain open until tomorrow.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]