Discuss anything regarding MineRealm Classic here.
By Rokkrwolf
There's one feature still in it that most people won't write down ect ect, of course most ppl can kinda remember where they were but Death location. That is still an advantage over an average players. And just because waypoints are the same as writing them down, writing them down doesn't show you the exact location of which way to walk ect and isn't on your screen which is also an advantage.
By Bu1ld0g
Death positions are disabled by default too, although it is a toggle that is available. Again akin to player trust and optifine.
I honestly don't see an issue with using it and certainly don't think it is giving users an "unfair" advantage.

At the end of the day I very much respect your position as staff which is why I came to the forums rather than just using it regardless.
But the question remains, was that a no :P...........
By Bu1ld0g
Well, what's the verdict?

The resaons not to allow have all been addressed and shown to be either dissabled by default or removed completely. Saying no now ammounts to nothing more than not allowing people to play minecraft because they can hack it but that's just me being pedantic. ;)
By DragonSlayer155
Bu1ld0g wrote:Well, what's the verdict?

The resaons not to allow have all been addressed and shown to be either dissabled by default or removed completely. Saying no now ammounts to nothing more than not allowing people to play minecraft because they can hack it but that's just me being pedantic. ;)
To build on this:
The Death Message is no different to writing down your co-ords (again) after leaving F3 up, THEN clicking respawn.
Xray - Disabled
Waypoints - More Paper Notes ._.

Minimap please :3
By mitchie151
It has also been allowed in the past. The problematic features are the new editions which are often included, such as cave and ore finder. VoxelMap, the continuation of Zan's Minimap, the direct competitor to Rei's includes a 'player radar' and 'mob radar' which are both significantly advantageous.

I think the difficulty here is how hard it is for mods to know if you are using a minimap mod, then how hard it is to see if you are abusing it.
By DragonSlayer155
Whilst on the subject, is Damage Indicators Illegal?
I suppose it shows some stats, but again, note down how much damage your sword does and how much health and boom. Idk though.
By phantomvortex7
DragonSlayer155 wrote:Whilst on the subject, is Damage Indicators Illegal?
I suppose it shows some stats, but again, note down how much damage your sword does and how much health and boom. Idk though.
you can see how much damage it deals, by using F3+H. I am pretty sure, well unless you have an enchantment that is specific to certain mobs, like smite, or Bane of Arthropods. But again I am not sure.
By Bu1ld0g
DragonSlayer155 wrote:I'd like to use it outside of MineRealm, but is there a 1.7.X version of the mod?
Of reis minimap?
Why yes there is dragon for 1.7.2 with all the advantage features removed by Rei himself, apart from death positions which are dissable by default.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]