Discuss anything regarding MineRealm Classic here.
By FlannyFlan
How about everyone just play vanilla and stop trying to cut corners... Because thats all this mod does. We have maps ingame and you can just take coordinates the old fashioned way. Geez.

Problem solved.
By Bu1ld0g
FlannyFlan wrote:How about everyone just play vanilla and stop trying to cut corners... Because thats all this mod does. We have maps ingame and you can just take coordinates the old fashioned way. Geez.

Problem solved.
Or....
You could stop posting in a thread for something you have no interest in.

No one is trying to cut corners and no one is forcing anybody to use it IF allowed. Geez.....
By FlannyFlan
Bu1ld0g wrote:
FlannyFlan wrote:How about everyone just play vanilla and stop trying to cut corners... Because thats all this mod does. We have maps ingame and you can just take coordinates the old fashioned way. Geez.

Problem solved.
Or....
You could stop posting in a thread for something you have no interest in.

No one is trying to cut corners and no one is forcing anybody to use it IF allowed. Geez.....
*It 'twas my first post in said thread, so its not really posting, its 1 single post: terminology "Don't post in a thread....etc"*

Oh i have plenty of interest, you just don't like my answer.

"Oh waypoint to arcanes base here... here's my house, #waypoint.., ARENA? sweeeet, another waypoint"

No one complained before the minimap mods... You just want to be lazy. It is cutting corners by recording data and displaying it, rather than doing it the old fashioned way.

We have ingame maps, so there goes the argument about above view builds, and we have the good old F3 and notepad for recording where you were. NOT TO MENTION...

Intelli didn't implement a nifty little command for nothing you know..Oh would you look at that, direction AND coordinates. Thank You, Overseer Intelli :D

You're asking for the allowance of something that is really REALLY unneeded, and to be honest, with some of the people on MR, there is no player trust for those other options, default disabled or not, they are there and the coding can be easily altered by people who know what they are doing.. And you can't allow something for one, and not all because, WHY LOOK AT THAT, ADVANTAGE!

It's not needed. Period.
By KingSpartacus
man you're good at hitting the nail spot on the head Flanny! how i've missed that :)

see you soon Flanneh!

KingS
By dlgn
"Unneeded" isn't the same as "unwanted". Many things on MineRealm aren't needed (credits, for example), but that doesn't mean they should be removed or disallowed. If people wish to use the mod, that's a valid reason for them to look into it. Since it isn't hurting you at all, I don't see why you mind.
By Bu1ld0g
FlannyFlan wrote:
*It 'twas my first post in said thread, so its not really posting, its 1 single post: terminology "Don't post in a thread....etc"*

It's not needed. Period.

BIG WALL OF POINTLESS TEXT
Actually "posting" is an action so it was the correct use.
And secondly it has more to do with the fact that you have done nothing more than rehash points already raised in the thread, making yours redundant!

But seeing as were on a "not needed" or "vanilla" high here's my counter proposal/argument.

* Player commands are non-vanilla therefore not needed, lets remove them because they are making life easy for players.
* My mouse has several buttons and therefore gives me an advantage and makes me lazy, I should destroy it.
* The Dynmap shows an overview of both player location and the world itself. This is non-vanilla and therefore should be removed.
* Chat mods/loggers store data in a way that was never intended or "non-vanilla", these are an advantage and should be banned

See my point?

Whilst this mod does have waypoints they are nothing more than a graphical representation of things players already do, and also not my reason for requesting this be allowed.
It is no different pressing x to bring up the map than the number inv slot for an in-game map.

I don't NEED a four wheel drive truck but I own one....

Also, very surprised at the support of Deel of all people here and I thank you for that
By FlannyFlan
Bu1ld0g wrote:
FlannyFlan wrote:

It's not needed. Period.

BIG WALL OF POINTLESS TEXT
-snip because i really dont care-

-snip because i Really dont care-

-snip because i REALLY dont care-
Redundancy isn't a bad thing, if anything it means that the people are all on the same page.. of course, you're too busy pushing a really really stupid subject to even take notice, aren't you? I reiterate this fact here:
FlannyFlan wrote: with some of the people on MR, there is no player trust for those other options, default disabled or not, they are there and the coding can be easily altered by people who know what they are doing.. And you can't allow something for one, and not all because, WHY LOOK AT THAT, ADVANTAGE!
That's my main point. Not the vanilla vs non vanilla, because i KNOW it was already stated. Half of the people on this server that would/could use the mod, i honestly do not trust them as far as a creeper could blow them away. There's an integrity issue within this WHOLE MESS, and yet you focus on one thing.

The coding is too easy to manipulate and then cause problems as well as it being unnecessary...
Not to mention, there isn't a set in game currency dlgn, credits do that, its how OUR SERVER works. since these mods are PLAYER BASED, they aren't NEEDED, and are only WANTED to reduce tasks to be done to achieve the same goal.

It never ends with you people does it? The amount of leniency given, and all you want is more more more, and are too blind to see all the implications that can come from it.
By Bu1ld0g
FlannyFlan wrote: It never ends with you people does it? The amount of leniency given, and all you want is more more more, and are too blind to see all the implications that can come from it.
You people?

You people?

Woman you know nothing about me so I ask you to stop jumping to conclusions.
And just to point out the massive flaw in your argument, there is no way to detect this is being used so who's to say "we people" haven't been using it since day one.

Pull your head out of your rear please and re-read the op.
I was asking for it to be allowed aesthetically, not for advantage.

Also if you don't care for the argument why the hell are you here other than to flame your unwanted opinions?
By FlannyFlan
Bu1ld0g wrote: And just to point out the massive flaw in your argument, there is no way to detect this is being used so who's to say "we people" haven't been using it since day one.
Thank you for proving my point. *bow*
By Bu1ld0g
FlannyFlan wrote:
Bu1ld0g wrote: And just to point out the massive flaw in your argument, there is no way to detect this is being used so who's to say "we people" haven't been using it since day one.
Thank you for proving my point. *bow*
That wasnt your point......
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]