Discuss anything regarding MineRealm Classic here.
By freakface99
Anybody still on the server that used to be in utopia during alpha or the days of monkeytoad haha. Just thought id post one of those lookback posts. and does anyone have a picture of the mcdonalds ordeal me and monkeytoad made in spawn? i personally thought minerealms glory days were during alpha. post your favorite past memories on this server! enjoy guys!
By Didag
Oh yeah :P I've been around since the start. Used to be a mod back in 1.0 days. I had a house in SkyCity and Utopia :)
By kerovon
Utopia was awesome, though Skycity annoyed me. Skycity built itself just past a mountain from where I was living, and traffic to my area increased massively.
By Meowrocket
I remember hardly anything, but I do remember the old realm system above all. I miss that the most. Reminds me of the 'Civilization' games.
By tahuu9
Goin' off of the actual topic of posting our favourite times on MineRealm... Mine was most likely...

1. End of 1.0 (All the fire!)
2. nearly everything from 2.0, I loved MineRealm 2.0. (I was active the most during then)
By dlgn
And I was starting to think of myself as an oldie...I've only ever even seen one continuous map.
By Intelli
From the other thread:
Intelli wrote:Out of curiosity, what do you [specifically] miss about the "old MineRealm", and Minecraft alpha? Feel free to go into detail. :)
Also, it seems that for most people, their fondest memories of Minecraft/MineRealm is when they first started playing the game, mainly due to the sense of adventure/unknown (with not knowing how to do everything / having to figure out how to do new stuff, actually being afraid of creepers, etc).
By diamond_boss
Intelli wrote:From the other thread:
Intelli wrote:Out of curiosity, what do you [specifically] miss about the "old MineRealm", and Minecraft alpha? Feel free to go into detail. :)
Also, it seems that for most people, their fondest memories of Minecraft/MineRealm is when they first started playing the game, mainly due to the sense of adventure/unknown (with not knowing how to do everything / having to figure out how to do new stuff, actually being afraid of creepers, etc).
Yep.. now I dont even run. I let them blow me up and see how far a fly with dia armour.
By tahuu9
Intelli wrote:Also, it seems that for most people, their fondest memories of Minecraft/MineRealm is when they first started playing the game, mainly due to the sense of adventure/unknown (with not knowing how to do everything / having to figure out how to do new stuff, actually being afraid of creepers, etc).
My fondest memories of Minecraft overall was when I first joined, and for MineRealm, also on the first map that I was able to play on for more than about a week XP (2.0).

My favourite overall experiences with Minecraft were of an old Alpha server that me and dragoncrystal24 always played on until Beta was looming large.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]