Discuss anything regarding MineRealm Classic here.
By MrKeveCool
Hi

Im Requesting that this area on the MR map shall not be affected by the upcoming 1.7.2 wipe this area is mostly public land and i am saving up credits to buy all of the realms up but i know im not going to afford to buy all of them in time so therefor i ask Staff to make it so it doesnt affect this area. The reason i request this is because this area is supposed to be an Island City which is impossible if the water around the bought realms turn into for example plains. here is the area im talking about.

http://map.minerealm.com/map/#/-3852/64/-3633/-3/0/0

Best Regards/ MrKeveCool
We have no control over if that area is wiped or not. You're going to have to find a way to purchase it to secure it, but I believe several member of the community are going to allow borrowing of credits to all players when it get's closer to the wipe. So find out how much you need and ask.
By Soul K
Who knows how the area will look after the wipe. I would buy the one realm if you dont own any and see if you want it after the wipe cause you may end up not liking it and moving it to another area anyways.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]