Discuss anything regarding MineRealm Classic here.
I'm pretty sure his activities are getting close to legally punishable harassment at this point.. Hacking into someone's computer and shutting down his server doesn't seem particularly legit.
The server isn't being hacked. It's just coincidental timing and false labeling. Ex: A bolt of lightning hits your enemy, and you say you called that lightning bolt down upon him.

Even if the server was hacked, there is only one thing that can manually stop the server, and if that were to be used, then you would receive one of those "The Server is restarting in 5 seconds. Please relog" notifications.
People generally don't know the difference between hacking and 'pressing F5 very quickly'. Anybody can press F5 very quickly.

If the server had been hacked he probably would have just deleted everything.
cubeguy314 wrote:The server isn't being hacked. It's just coincidental timing and false labeling. Ex: A bolt of lightning hits your enemy, and you say you called that lightning bolt down upon him.

Even if the server was hacked, there is only one thing that can manually stop the server, and if that were to be used, then you would receive one of those "The Server is restarting in 5 seconds. Please relog" notifications.
Actually it's not coincidental. The server was crashed by him, then Intelli leaves it down and makes it so he can't crash it. He however did not hack it, but is probly sending packets or something to the server. He then tries to find another way to crash it. Server restarts are not anything like crashes.
monkeychunks wrote:
cubeguy314 wrote:The server isn't being hacked. It's just coincidental timing and false labeling. Ex: A bolt of lightning hits your enemy, and you say you called that lightning bolt down upon him.

Actually it's not coincidental. The server was crashed by him, then Intelli leaves it down and makes it so he can't crash it. He however did not hack it, but is probly sending packets or something to the server. He then tries to find another way to crash it. Server restarts are not anything like crashes.
Everyone sends packets to the server.
April 1st, 2:07 PM GMT-8. Intelli said something like "quick restart for v5!" and shut down the server. It's been down for about 10 minutes now. Now, this is probably an April Fools joke, but just in case, I'm going to report it.

~dlgn

EDIT: That makes sense. Thanks, Rokkr.

(I can still imagine this entire v5 thing being legit, and the April Fools joke being that we think that it's fake, but it's not...no I'm not on anything...)
Last edited by dlgn on Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dlgn wrote:April 1st, 2:07 PM GMT-8. Intelli said something like "quick restart for v5!" and shut down the server. It's been down for about 10 minutes now. Now, this is probably an April Fools joke, but just in case, I'm going to report it.

~dlgn
He's fixing something he broke :p
Rokkrwolf312 wrote:
dlgn wrote:April 1st, 2:07 PM GMT-8. Intelli said something like "quick restart for v5!" and shut down the server. It's been down for about 10 minutes now. Now, this is probably an April Fools joke, but just in case, I'm going to report it.

~dlgn
He's fixing something he broke :p
I heard realm protection LOL
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]