Discuss anything regarding MineRealm Classic here.
By Deerwalk
jagoo34 he built on my property wen asked repeatedly to leave he continued to make an expansion of his house when i told him i would use lava to get him to leave he didnt mind once i started however he threatened to have me banned, I have touched none of his house except for the expansion on Soviet property and a small bridge leading to this expansion
By MotherFLAPJACK
Add Jagoo34, hes been a dick on chat, and was appearently greifing tunnels in Kremlin. I caught him griefing frogroad, but he did, however, say hed fix it. Witnesses:Deerwalk, and people on chat.
Here he is breaking glass, and griefing Frogroad.
By MotherFLAPJACK
On second thought, this guy should be banned, hes been doing this for over a half an hour, and its pissing all of us off, please ban him. He threatened to try to hack the server, and though, I seriously doubt he will, a threat is a treat, and should be treated as such.
http://i53.tinypic.com/2wdaue8.png
By Deerwalk
he just stole about 3 stacks of obs from the soviet obs farm :(
By Yuushi
If jagoo is on now, someone inform him I'm aware of his behavior and the threats are not tolerated. As for frogtown and those situations, users are gonna have to cast him out with fire or something ;o defend your cities :D
By staresblankly
We kicked his butt XD
He has a boner for snow and glass, btw
On a related topic, I FINALLY HAVE ENOUGH SNOW FOR AN IGLOOOOOOO!! :D
By Fhantazm
Yuushi wrote:If jagoo is on now, someone inform him I'm aware of his behavior and the threats are not tolerated. As for frogtown and those situations, users are gonna have to cast him out with fire or something ;o defend your cities :D
Personally, I think this much documented evidence should easily warrant an instant ban...but I'm not a moderator so I won't buck your authority.

Thanks for the info, guys! We will perservere!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]