Discuss anything regarding MineRealm Classic here.
By savesthedazed
I am currently on the server and was cleaning up the lighthouse lava with dirt and gravel. Werruraz showed up and "helped" by pouring water on all the lava blocks. I can't say what motivated him, but he certainly wasn't trying to preserve the structure of the lighthouse. Gonna have to get rid of all the excess cobble now.
By Snipper64
I am not going to attempt to fix my base untill he is dealt with, trust me, he is the type to check my base everyday to see if me or my friends fixed it so he could ruin it. The sad part is I was making the base for one of my new clan members Wickmen, but now untill werruz is stopped, he can't settle back to his home I made for him.

But thanks aot for trying to help us savethedaze, just realize he prob put lava back on it the moment you left.
By savesthedazed
He flooded the stairwell after I had finished removing the lava, but I logged off shortly after. Who knows what it looks like now.
By Werruraz
motherFLAPJACK: Lulwut? i was clearly removing the lava...

Deerwalk: I don't remember, but it sounds like me.

Savesthedazed: You looked like you needed assistance so i tried giving you a nice cool glass of water but i slipped and dropped it down the stairs, pushing you to the bottom <3

Snipper: Yea to be honest, i was being very dickish, so i appologise, your online now so i'll show you my hideout where probaly most of your loot is. (Cool Avatar)

IN CONCLUSION: I was bored. Sorreh. Also it seems like you guys have bigger problems then me, you seen whats going on? LAVA EVERYWHERE!!!
By Snipper64
look, I don't want to just be a dick and kick you for the hell of it, but honestaly I can't trust that you'll just strike again werruraz. you didn't just ruined my base and took my stuff, you ruined a base that belonged to 4 (and made it big to move more future members in) members that are close friends to me, and you took the stuff from their chest, yes even wickmens hidden chest, he did nothing to you, and wickmen will Confirm this.

Look, if you are really are truthfully sorry, I don't hold grudges. However I really can't tell if your acting nice just because you are on the verge of being banned. My main problem is that if you ever see my name or my clans names undgerground again, your'll just dig in forcefully again and lava us... again. I can't tell if your just going to do it again when everyone forgets this.

Sucks you ruined the light house though, that'll be very hard to repair, as alot of damage is under water as well. oh well... I guess I won't make a base so public next time. And as for the loot, as I said it is not just mine, it is my clans. So please make a chest in the base (I don't think you'll have a problem finding it anymore) and leave the stuff in it. you don't need to show me your base, as everyone deserves at least 1 hidden base. However, if Anything happens to our REAL base, your the first suspect on my list... just saying...

lol I like your response though, even though you were a dick to me, I understand (if your were telling the truth) your reply here, and it was honest (I think) lol I like your craftyness, perhaps you could join my clan, if I grow to like you (i kinda am). Sure you would never be invited to base #1, but you could live/help out in bases 2-4 (they are all bigger then the other base you hit). But first I need to see what type of person you are...
By Snipper64
and yes, I love this avatar, it is the moment you declared vengeance on me after I tried to hit you with that bucket of lava, lol
By Snipper64
-Edit-

Just found out he killed a friend of mine, that was oncalled for, now I need to give him 30 diamond worth of gear, this is after I died trying to stop lava in our 2nd base and I lost all my gear. I guess I was wrong about werruraz, perhaps he is just a dick for the hell of it.
By Werruraz
Haha, I'll stick the loot in your base and work on fixing your lighthouse, after we get this other griefer sorted.

Edit: I Didn't touch the guy, if he was stupid enough to have all his stuff up there with lava and a invisable griefer knocking about he deserved to die, he wasn't the only one to lose stuff.
By Snipper64
well fair enough
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]