Discuss anything regarding MineRealm Classic here.
By Fhantazm
I am now gathering resources for a non-"Frog town" related project. I'm putting a lot of thought into learning new styles of minecraft architecture, and it will be grand-scale. The build site will be roughly the size of frog town, if not a wee bit bigger. Current estimate is 100x100 blocks. Screenshots will be posted when the project is done, and credit/living space given to all involved.

I'm totally over-thinking this...but I won't be able to do it all on my own without it taking a month or so. Ideally, I'd like to get it done before spring semester starts. If anyone's interested in helping out, post here with what materials/services you can provide. If you can provide what time you're normally online, that would help immensely as well.

"Typical" times for me to be on minerealm:
USA: from 6:00pm - 2:00am Central Time
I think that translates to:
GMT: 12:00am - 8:00am (using GMT -06:00 as my time zone)
Last edited by Fhantazm on Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.
By Fhantazm
Currently scouting a location. If you have any ideas, PM me here or catch me online via /msg

Since minerealm appears to be down...I'll be scanning the old isometric map instead for potential construction sites.
By Fhantazm
MotherFLAPJACK wrote:I'll help in any way I can.
Deerwalk wrote:I can help :D
frogglenn wrote:Of course I'll do whatever I can. Just let me know what and where ^_^
I knew I could count on you guys!

1) Please see my "Most Wanted" thread: http://minerealm.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=60
2) Start stocking the mats listed, in a secure location of course.
3) Start searching/thinking about a good build site that is a decent ways from spawn (for details, msg me privately as they are confidential)
4) Pray the server goes back up soon. :D All I get right now is "timed out" msgs
By Deerwalk
percentages dont help alot number wise :P, and can you PM what classified is? oh and when the servers up and I see you on I'll show you where I was thinking would be a good spot
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]