Any updates, including updates to the game servers, will be posted here.
We had noticed that when certain people spent large amounts of time around their mob farms, and gathered dozens of mobs that they just let sit while they were afk, that the server would start to suffer. These changes should not effect any reasonable manner of farming mobs. It only matters if your mob farm ends up with very large numbers of mobs just sitting around in it.
Lets remove more stuff that causes lag woooo. It's not like the server runs fine or anything. Soon: No pistons, they create lag. No mobs, they create lag.
In regards to the redstone being enabled again... I can indeed place redstone... but it seems to be glitched. I don't know if it's one of the "secret changes", but when I press the button to run my circuit, part of my circuit disappears. Specifically, the redstone. So the path will break and ruin my circuit =/ And when I say disappear, I mean the redstone is deleted.
shaddowdemon wrote:In regards to the redstone being enabled again... I can indeed place redstone... but it seems to be glitched. I don't know if it's one of the "secret changes", but when I press the button to run my circuit, part of my circuit disappears. Specifically, the redstone. So the path will break and ruin my circuit =/ And when I say disappear, I mean the redstone is deleted.
How long is your circuit? If it's really complicated, the "secret changes" might be to automatically delete things that Intelli deems too likely to create lag. I have rebuilt a few of the very simple circuits (12 redstone max) I had before the wipe, and can confirm that buttons work to run these circuits without breaking them.
kerovon wrote:We had noticed that when certain people spent large amounts of time around their mob farms, and gathered dozens of mobs that they just let sit while they were afk, that the server would start to suffer. These changes should not effect any reasonable manner of farming mobs. It only matters if your mob farm ends up with very large numbers of mobs just sitting around in it.
my mobs despawn afterlike 6 mobs.... by that time the mobs are still in the pipe running towards the collection area
kerovon wrote:We had noticed that when certain people spent large amounts of time around their mob farms, and gathered dozens of mobs that they just let sit while they were afk, that the server would start to suffer. These changes should not effect any reasonable manner of farming mobs. It only matters if your mob farm ends up with very large numbers of mobs just sitting around in it.
Guilty as charged :(
leoht_reaver wrote:
my mobs despawn afterlike 6 mobs.... by that time the mobs are still in the pipe running towards the collection area
And vanilla slips more and more away ...
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]