MineRealm has welcomed over 265,000 unique players since our launch in 2010.
Join one of the longest running public SMP servers today!
- Server: game.minerealm.com
- Website: minerealm.com
- Trailer: youtu.be/IudU_BxjCnk
- Discord: minerealm.com/discord/
- Wiki: wiki.minerealm.com
- Map: minerealm.com/map/
- Donate: minerealm.com/donate/
1. Do not disturb other players builds or items without permission.
2. Only build on land that has not been claimed, or that you have permission to build on.
3. No griefing, hacking, exploiting, cheating, or any other behaviour that isn't in line with intended gameplay.
4. No begging; staff are unable to provide items or teleports.
5. Please respect the staff, and all other players.
6. Keep the chat clean. No racist remarks, or any comments intended to enrage other players.
To view our detailed server guidelines, please read this thread here - http://minerealm.com/c//v/4200
We strive to keep core gameplay as close to vanilla as possible, while adding on additional (and fully optional) meta-gameplay.
We offer a legit gameplay experience, where no items or blocks have ever been spawned in by a staff member.
You won’t find a pre-built hub on MineRealm! Everything you see on the server has been built properly by hand.
All additional gameplay features on the server are custom-coded, as well as our well known grief prevention system, CoreProtect.
We also offer a custom land protection system, which allows the server to remain virtually grief-free.
Intel Xeon E-2236, 4.80 GHz Turbo
x2 500GB NVMe Drives (RAID 1)
480GB SSD & 2TB HDD
1Gb/s network port
MineRealm is a server with the unique feature of allowing users to purchase plots.
Plots enable users to buy and sell specific sections of land.
Check out this guide for getting started with plots: http://minerealm.com/c/v/1455
All extra features, such as plots, are coded by our own team of developers.
These features are 100% custom and unique to MineRealm.
More details about the server can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=0&t=1471
MineRealm is 100% free to play. In order to keep the server public, without requiring any type of registration or approval, our staff will perform random checks on users, to prevent griefing and/or hacking. Other information, such as the server rules, can be found in-game.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask a staff member, or email [email protected].
Warning: The posts below date back to 2010.